*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home remote at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job
The Product Strategist will work directly with assigned Enterprise sales teams as a strategic partner throughout the client lifecycle. This partnership will increase probability of winning new deals or deal renewals, increase Enterprise client retention, and accelerate sales revenue growth.
- Integral part of the pre-sales and process for key accounts, meeting with customers on calls and in-person, as needed to perform Discovery
- Develop rapport as a product and industry expert, both internally and externally
- Lead technical and complex discovery to ensure we have a holistic and accurate understanding of a customer’s needs/challenges and requirements
- Lead the design of deal strategy, pricing, and proposal
- Analyze industry and performance data to develop data-driven client narratives
- Share insights and recommendations internally with marketing, product, operations, finance, sales and leadership
- 5+ years experience in a client-facing role with Fortune 1000 companies
- Excellent communicator with strong skills to effectively write, speak, educate, and persuade at all levels
- Expert problem solving backed by innate curiosity
- Adept at writing documentation, presenting strategy, and communicating technical concepts to non-technical team members
- Data-driven mindset to help our customers understand how to think about performance
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Strategic thinker with strong project management skills
- Consultative approach to selling
- Highly analytical
- Data-driven storyteller
- Experience in Job-advertising or Digital-advertising industries highly favored
- Detail-oriented, organized, and strong time-management skills
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to feedback, and work in a rapidly changing environment
- Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with customers and colleagues
- Listens patiently, probing for and clarifying to get necessary details
- Excellent problem-solving skills working in ambiguity and limited direction
- Advanced knowledge of Google G Suite and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Category: Sales & Biz Dev