*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home remote at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job
The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner is at the forefront of the proactive candidate sourcing, recruiting and hiring of talent. The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will manage the full lifecycle recruiting experience that includes developing close partnerships with hiring managers, creating candidate pipelines for current and future roles, requisition intake to candidate hire recruiting processes. This role will focus on recruiting efforts for our Product and Technology Teams.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process with a focus on technology
- Assist with recruiting across various business units, as needed
- Support hiring managers to build high-performance teams and partner wherever needed
- Develop relationships across multiple teams and influence management on hiring decisions
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels, including internal referrals, to provide high quality candidates for open positions
- Identify, engage and secure top talent, including passive and active candidates
- Screen incoming technical resumes, interview and qualify candidates, facilitate assessment exercises and advocate for candidates to hiring teams
- Partner with HR and legal as needed to drive the offer and onboarding process
- Be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR related questions (i.e. benefits, comp, etc.)
- Work to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategies around finding our future team
- Provide excellent customer service to our hiring teams and ensure a seamless candidate experience for all potential candidates
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Human Resources related field
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in full life-cycle recruiting and sourcing experience in a search firm or corporate recruiting environment, preferably in the tech space
- Adaptability – utilizes a flexible approach to manage competing priorities and stakeholders, and stays focused and organized in a fast-paced work environment
- Time management and prioritization skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient manner.
- Communication skills (presentation, verbal, written, etc.); is able to effectively communicate to all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Strong ability in using Google Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs and Google Slides, in particular)
- Proven background in using innovative research and proactive sourcing methods
- Ability to act as a consultant through the hiring process, immigration, compliance, compensation, leveling guidelines, etc.
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Category: HR & Recruiting