*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home remote at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job
The Business Planning and Analytics team’s mission is to empower ZipRecruiter with data through analysis, operational insights, and strategic initiatives. We’re looking for a manager to lead a team of data analysts focused on improving ZipRecruiter’s marketing and job seeker initiatives through data analysis and experimentation.
Your role is to help guide and develop your team of analysts, as well as get hands-on to help solve tough problems when necessary. We are looking for someone who is highly analytical and possesses strong leadership skills to be able to work with executives across all functions to get things done. You will be working directly with VP and C-level executives across the company, and use data and statistics to help the business make difficult decisions. This role is a great training ground for aspiring entrepreneurs and future CEOs.
- Define KPIs and create techniques for measuring business outcomes
- Create readable and informative data visualizations to communicate data insights to business stakeholders
- Using statistics to enable ZipRecruiter’s continuous experimentation
- Use data to identify strategic opportunities to improve ZipRecruiter's products and operations
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in Product, Engineering, Finance, Marketing and Sales to translate findings into actions
- Turn ambiguous questions from business partners into clear analytical problems, and guide our team of analysts and data scientists those problems into insights and solutions
- Coach and develop a team of excellent data analysts
- SQL experience a strong plus
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Structured analytical approach to problem solving, and ability to think creatively
- Ability to effectively manage day-to-day workflows for a team
- Interest and enthusiasm in helping develop people
- Knowledge of statistics, R/Python skills, or experience with A/B testing a strong plus
- 4+ years of work experience in an analytical role, and at least 1 year leading teams in an analytical role
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.