Our cross-functional team of 6 developers is looking for a 7th member. We are looking for a Junior Software Engineer (C#) who will take part in the development of our YSoft SAFEQ products. Our Research & Development (R&D) department includes over 100 professionals. We work in manager-less teams supported by agile coaches and we share one product backlog. Our teams have neither project managers nor people managers—we are truly self-organized.
At Y Soft, you’ll get an opportunity to look at the bigger picture of how our product works, learning all the specifics of its architecture. That’s why you’ll never find yourself working on isolated chunks of a product.
Technologies and the environment in which you will work:
- Must: C#, .NET
- Nice to have: Azure, React, Typescript, Kubernetes, Java...
- Most of the work (90%+) will be on the back end, but you will touch the front end also if you want
- Our technologies are mostly up to date; occasionally you might come across some older versions in our technology stack
- Work on different components of YSoft SAFEQ products — expect to work with other technologies other than C# .NET from time to time
- Take part in team activities such as planning, refinement, and retrospective
- If you have a certain area of interest (e.g., architecture, security, QA), you can participate in one of our Communities of Practice (CoP)) - you may know it by the names Guild or Tribe
What we expect from you:
- Knowledge of .NET and a willingness to learn other technologies
- Ability to openly share your opinion, take part in discussions, ask questions, etc.
- Sense of humor
You can look forward to:
- Opportunity to learn and use what you know in practice
- Working within a team of skilled developers with different areas specialization from whom you can learn a lot in areas such as DevOps, Java, C#, and QA
- Find out what it means to be part of a self-sufficient team
- Great benefits, including 30 days of vacation, a company stock allocation program, and free use of 3D printers
- Many internal activities organized by YSofters for YSofters (Y4Y)
- Opportunity to stand out from the crowd—if you want to speak at a meetup or organize the next session of our regular lunch & stories, Y Soft will support you!