Hi! This is Yalo! We are on a mission to bring conversational commerce to the world...
Remember how it used to be to interact with businesses that knew and understood you, that could recommend exactly what you needed, and that with a simple message could get you what you wanted??? Yep... neither do we. That is why at Yalo we are marrying the scale of digital commerce with the personalization and simplicity of conversations to help companies delight their users.
We know that traditional SAAS companies focus on first world problems... we don't! Having started in Latin America, our roots are in Emerging Markets and therefore we care about bringing amazing experiences to a population that traditionally has been underserved, such as the small shop owner in Brazil that is ordering online for the first time.
If you're looking for a place to make shit happen, learn fast, and impact emerging markets in a way that hasn't been done before, look no further. 💫
Come Join us in our mission of improving billions of lives through the power of conversational commerce!
Product Marketing Manager - LATAM
The Product Marketing Team at Yalo is focused on delivering outstanding positioning, messaging, and product storytelling for our customers. We’re looking to grow our product marketing team to align with the sophistication and expansion of our product portfolio. As a part of this team, you will be committed to chasing key business outcomes while working together to shape the future of our product, market, and business.
About the role:
As a Product Marketing Manager at Yalo, you will be responsible for driving marketing strategy, messaging, go-to-market plans, and sales enablement, specifically for our LATAM business. You will be an expert in B2B buyers, their challenges, how they buy, and their criteria, and will use this to create and deliver outstanding content, sales enablement, and successful, consistent product launches.
- Leverage your skills, experience, and empathy as a product marketer to successfully launch products and capabilities to market.
- Work closely with product management, sales, and customer success to understand the product strategy, market fit, use cases, competitive offerings, and to articulate value propositions.
- Translate messaging and strategy for the LATAM market.
- Stay attuned to the competitive landscape and provide benchmarking, objection-handling, update battlecards, and other competitive guidance to the team as needed.
- Generate customer case studies that illustrate our success in delivering results.
- Lead product launch plans that are fully synced with business & revenue goals and aligned with marketing-, sales- and product-led pipeline generation targets.
- Manage the creation of a wide variety of high-impact marketing, sales and product-led content including web pages, in-product messaging, presentations, sales training, demo videos and more.
- Fluency in Spanish
- 2-4 years of experience in product marketing within the software industry, preferably with B2B SaaS offerings.
- Experience working in LATAM
- Deep customer-centricity, and proven ability to put the customer at the center of business decision making.
- Clear understanding of the digital commercial landscape (bonus if you are familiar with conversational commerce, or have worked at a vendor for major CPG and Retail brands)
- Proven ability to drive the go-to-market strategy and release readiness process with product management, marketing, sales, customer success and others.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to work cross-functionally across sales, marketing & product management organizations.
- Ability to distill highly technical concepts into persuasive marketing content for diverse audiences.
- Ability to engage with and earn the respect of both deeply technical IT leaders, industry experts and business leaders.
- Strong analytical mindset, with the ability to draw business-relevant inferences and determine strategies and tactics from data and insights.
- Ability to rapidly prioritize and react to changing market dynamics.
- Demonstrate upstanding character, leadership, consistent execution and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- MBA preferred
What do we offer?
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Competitive rewards on the market range
- Remote working is available (-+3 hours CT)
- Flexible time (driven by results)
- Start-up environment
- International teamwork
- You and nothing else limit your career here
We keep it simple,
We make it happen
At Yalo, one of our core values is We Care. And because We Care about every single member of our team, we work every day to be a community of Yaleres where everybody can be the best version of themselves, and furthermore where we can celebrate our differences. We accept, support and promote diversity as one of the most important features of our culture. We are proud to say that we are a company that provides equal opportunities without regard to religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical attributes or different capacities.
We all have the same objective: having the best team that’s ever been seen, and for that to happen diversity is not only desirable but necessary. We are working to build a diverse and integrated team that reflects the world we want to live in. We want you to be part of our amazing community, bringing your unique point of view so that we can share it across the globe together!