Hi! This is Yalo! We are on a mission to bring conversational commerce to the world...
Remember how it used to be to interact with businesses that knew and understood you, that could recommend exactly what you needed, and that with a simple message could get you what you wanted??? Yep... neither do we. That is why at Yalo we are marrying the scale of digital commerce with the personalization and simplicity of conversations to help companies delight their users.
We know that traditional SAAS companies focus on first world problems... we don't! Having started in Latin America, our roots are in Emerging Markets and therefore we care about bringing amazing experiences to a population that traditionally has been underserved, such as the small shop owner in Brazil that is ordering online for the first time.
If you're looking for a place to make shit happen, learn fast, and impact emerging markets in a way that hasn't been done before, look no further. 💫
Come Join us in our mission of improving billions of lives through the power of conversational commerce!
The Content Marketing Manager who is an expert in content strategy and has strong writing experience. The ideal candidate is a master in storytelling and has a passion for developing compelling and inspiring short and long form copy and messaging to engage a target audience. You will strive to gain a deep understanding of our products, audience, value proposition and competitive differentiation to create amazing content experiences with our campaigns and communications teams in support of our brand positioning and demand generation goals. You will research and stay on top of trends on marketing innovations. You will track the content impact and performance for continuing improvement.
As we are working remotely and our new team members should be on the same time zone (CT) or with -3/+3 hours of difference.
What are the activities of a Content Marketing Manager?
- Lead the content strategy to position Yalo as an expert in the industry and support its growth.
- Copy writing and editing of assets that support marketing programs, including ebooks, reports, infographics, check lists, guides, executive overviews, blogs, emails, landing pages, customer cases, videos, promotional copy, and messaging briefs.
- Create a vision for video content, coordinate the production and use of video into the overall marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with product marketing and campaigns teams to create content that aligns to the messaging framework and differentiates us from competitors.
- Manage relationships with cross-functional teams, external agencies, and third-party content creators and providers.
- Ensure all content aligns with individual personas, problem statements, and journey stages.
- Build and maintain the marketing assets library.
- Measure and report the performance of content with various analytic tools.
If you meet the next experience, this is your role, don't hesitate. We want you on the team!
- Work experience of 5+ years as a Content Marketer in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Proven record of creating various asset types to support marketing programs.
- Has managed external agencies, and third-party content providers.
- Degree and professional experience in journalism, communications, or marketing.
- Excellent verbal, written, storytelling and presentation skills.
- High standard of quality and attention to detail.
- B2B / SaaS / Messaging.
- Digital marketing channels: web, social, paid advertising.
- Content performance analytics tools.
- Strong project management skills.
What soft skills matter to us?
- Capable of thriving in a scale-up company.
- Time management, able to manage multi-projects and change priorities.
- Team player and go-getter mindset
What do we offer?
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Competitive rewards on the market range
- Remote working is available (-+3 hours CT)
- Flexible time (driven by results)
- Start-up environment
- International teamwork
- You and nothing else limit your career here
We keep it simple,
We make it happen