Hi! This is Yalo! We are on a mission to bring conversational commerce to the world...
Remember how it used to be to interact with businesses that knew and understood you, that could recommend exactly what you needed, and that with a simple message could get you what you wanted??? Yep... neither do we. That is why at Yalo we are marrying the scale of digital commerce with the personalization and simplicity of conversations to help companies delight their users.
We know that traditional SAAS companies focus on first world problems... we don't! Having started in Latin America, our roots are in Emerging Markets and therefore we care about bringing amazing experiences to a population that traditionally has been underserved, such as the small shop owner in Brazil that is ordering online for the first time.
If you're looking for a place to make shit happen, learn fast, and impact emerging markets in a way that hasn't been done before, look no further. 💫
Come Join us in our mission of improving billions of lives through the power of conversational commerce!
The Product team is currently focusing on deliver outstanding results for customers, being reliable and efficient. We need people committed to chasing key business outcomes while working together for a shared purpose:
As part of this team, you’ll be able to help us deliver core/key features to customers and build content for customers to better understand and share Yalo’s value.
Main responsibilities 💪🏽
- Serve as an advocate for design and the voice of the user in strategic product decisions.
- Own the design process in assigned features or products, selecting the best framework and crafting the artifacts necessary to validate solutions from the early discovery stage to the final documentation, and iterate again.
- Craft useful, usable, used, beautiful and relevant user interfaces that satisfy users and customers needs, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, data scientists and peers to discover, understand, conceptualize, develop, launch and track Yalo’s products.
- Collaborate close with researcher to get insights to make data-informed decisions when designing,
- Participate in Design rituals to collaborate with other designers to ensure a functional, consistent, cohesive and delightful brand experience.
- Collaborate with designers in the continuous construction and improvement of our design system.
- Develop interaction and UI specs and documentation for engineers and users.
What are we looking for? 🔮
- 7+ years of experience creating and designing digital products.
- Proven understanding of applying human-centered design in other products.
- Experience designing products from the understanding stage to the launch and iteration.
- Great ability to prioritize efforts based on strategic objectives and key results.
- Deep human behavior understanding, information architecture and user modeling skills.
- A great eye for detail from micro interactions to interaction systems and from pixels to image semantics.
- Experience conducting discovery and user validation methodologies in English and Spanish.
- Experience working with agile methodologies and have great self-management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proficient knowledge in design softwares: Figma (mostly), UX Pin, Invision Studio, Adobe XD, Framer, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator.
These skills are a plus 💫
- Experience in conversational experiences.
- Experience developing design systems.
- Experience doing product.
- Experience designing for the enterprise world.
- Experience working within a product team.
What do we offer?
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Competitive rewards on the market range
- Remote working is available (-+3 hours CT)
- Flexible time (driven by results)
- Start-up environment
- International teamwork
- You and nothing else limit your career here
We keep it simple,
We make it happen
At Yalo, one of our core values is We Care. And because We Care about every single member of our team, we work every day to be a community of Yaleres where everybody can be the best version of themselves, and furthermore where we can celebrate our differences. We accept, support and promote diversity as one of the most important features of our culture. We are proud to say that we are a company that provides equal opportunities without regard to religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical attributes or different capacities.
We all have the same objective: having the best team that’s ever been seen, and for that to happen diversity is not only desirable but necessary. We are working to build a diverse and integrated team that reflects the world we want to live in. We want you to be part of our amazing community, bringing your unique point of view so that we can share it across the globe together!