Hi! This is Yalo! We help companies build strong customer relationships through the world's most popular messaging apps.
We're an energetic and positive group of people. We take care of each other and create a safe space within the company for everyone to express themselves. We want every Yalere to reach the best version of themselves!
If you're looking for a place to make sh!t happen, make mistakes and continuously improve, look no further. 💫
Come Join us in our mission of delighting more than a billion people each day!
The Product team is currently focusing on deliver outstanding results for customers, being reliable and efficient. We need people committed to chasing key business outcomes while working together for a shared purpose:
As part of this team, you’ll be able to help us deliver core/key features to customers and build content for customers to better understand and share Yalo’s value.
About the role:
Are you curious, persistent, logical and clever? You know how to work under minimal supervision, relying on experience and judgment to ensure the appropriate level of quality in software solutions? Then, we want you to work with us!
We are looking for a passionate Scrum Master to join our Product team, and help us to build the scalable foundation on top of which our products and solutions can delight our customers. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to define, build and roll-out products that deliver our company’s vision of making the day for more than one billion people in the world.
What are the activities of a Scrum Master?
- Work closely with a Product Manager to act upon their vision and make sure that it is executed on time and on budget.
- Plan project timelines
- Ensure project completion in set timeframe
- Help translate the roadmap into epics and issues, prioritize them and communicate their business value.
- Keep the Product Backlog in JIRA updated and prioritized
- Monitor task completion
- Analyze data and project information to identify better ways to deliver solutions.
- Communicate progress to stakeholders
- Use Yalo's Scrumban framework to facilitate the product development iterations.
- Ensures the framework’s processes and rituals are followed and audits adherence.
- Document major features in the product's "Release Notes"
- Track and communicate issues, risks and mitigations as necessary.
- Perform Business Process Management to discover, model, analyze, measure, improve, optimize and automate processes to improve the outcome of the team's projects.
- Inspire and empower cross-functional teams to provide input for process’ improvement.
- Be a strong team player, assisting the team to achieve success.
If you meet the next experience this is your role don't hesitate. We want you on the team!
- 5+ years of proven work experience in project management experience, preferably in software development projects.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
What do we offer?
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Competitive rewards on the market range
- Remote working is available (-+3 hours CT)
- Flexible time (driven by results)
- Start-up environment
- International teamwork
- You and nothing else limit your career here
We keep it simple,
We make it happen
At Yalo, one of our core values is We Care. And because We Care about every single member of our team, we work every day to be a community of Yaleres where everybody can be the best version of themselves, and furthermore where we can celebrate our differences. We accept, support and promote diversity as one of the most important features of our culture. We are proud to say that we are a company that provides equal opportunities without regard to religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical attributes or different capacities.
We all have the same objective: having the best team that’s ever been seen, and for that to happen diversity is not only desirable but necessary. We are working to build a diverse and integrated team that reflects the world we want to live in. We want you to be part of our amazing community, bringing your unique point of view so that we can share it across the globe together!