About Wurl, LLC.
Wurl is a global streaming network. Our B2B services provide streamers, content companies, and advertisers with a powerful, integrated network to distribute and monetize streaming television reaching hundreds of million of connected televisions in over 50 countries. This year Wurl was acquired by AppLovin (Nasdaq: APP), an industry-leading mobile marketing ad tech company, bringing together the technology and innovation of the mobile and television industries. With the merger, Wurl employees enjoy the best of both worlds: the dynamic environment of a 160+ person start-up and the stability of a high-growth public tech company.
Wurl is a fully-remote company that has been recognized for the second year in a row as a Great Place to Work. Wurl invests in providing a culture that fosters passion, drives excellence, and encourages collaboration to drive innovation. We hire the world’s best to build a bunch of cool stuff on an interface fully integrated with their own from streaming, advertising and software technology to continue to help us disrupt the way the world watches television.
Product Manager; Advertising (Remote)
Wurl is seeking a hands-on Product Manager to fill a new position at Wurl - defining the vision, roadmap, and strategy for Wurl’s advertising products, AdPool and Perform. Adpool is Wurl’s advertising service for content companies and streaming apps in +40 countries, filling their CTV inventory with premium demand. Wurl Perform is the CTV industry’s leading performance marketing service. Using machine-learning for granular targeting, Perform tracks every ad impression and every conversion to provide marketers with exact Return on Ad Spend from their CTV ad campaigns.
Wurl’s Product Manager for Advertising will combine many qualities: deep knowledge of the streaming advertising market, great team-communication skills, off-the-charts skills managing complex product launch timelines, comfortable providing direction to other teams including engineering/marketing/sales.
Working with Wurl’s head of advertising product management, you will play a critical role in defining Wurl’s advertising products roadmap and run the cross-company process of bringing (y)our ad products ideas to global adoption. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced startup environment with a passion for understanding customers’ evolving needs. The Product Manager for Streaming will be part of a small product team, providing an opportunity to be responsible for large product scope, personal growth and regular interactions with Wurl’s executive team.
- Collaborate with other members of the Wurl product team and stakeholders to define and evolve the vision, roadmap, design, strategy, and success of Wurl’s advertising products
- Bring new, innovative, Internet-scale products and features to market working closely with engineering, data science and cross-functional teams
- Define product requirements and product documentation on short-timelines
- Analyze data, competitors, market trends to define innovative and disruptive advertising products
- Define and conduct market tests with Wurl’s data science team to validate features and requirements
- Own internal and external customer feedback collection and prioritization
- Clearly, communicate product roadmap and benefits to users and internal stakeholders
- Execute efficiently in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment where change and learning is constant
- 5+ years in tech product management and 3+ years’ in streaming technology product management working on advertising or performance marketing products. Experience on machine learning or data science products is a plus.
- Obsessed with learning about customer needs (streaming apps, FAST channels, content companies, etc.) and the ability to translate them into new products/features.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience executing projects and partnering with cross-functional teams to drive high-quality results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- Strong Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 90% paid by Wurl
- Remote first policy
- Flexible Time Off
- 12 US Holidays
- 401(k) Matching
- Pre-Tax Savings Plans, HSA & FSA
- Ginger, Aaptiv and Headspace subscriptions for mental and physical wellness
- OneMedical subscription for 24/7 convenient medical care
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave for all family additions
- Discounted PetPlan and easy at home access to Covid testing with empowerDX
- $1k Work From Home Stipend to set up your Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will understand what we mean by ‘human connection”. You will be proud to say you're a part of the company revolutionizing TV. Wurl is a Great Place to Work Certified workplace, and has been maintaining that designation for multiple years, consecutively. Read more about what Wurl's employees have to say about our team here!
At Wurl, we value work-life harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first. Our team is fiercely passionate and contagiously enthusiastic about what we are building. While we are seeking those who know our industry, there is no perfect candidate and we want to encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements.