About Wurl, LLC.
Wurl leads the CTV industry in helping content publishers, streamers and brands reach millions of viewers worldwide. The company’s market-leading solutions enable publishers and streamers to maximize their revenues, grow their CTV viewership, and strengthen their brand value. In 2022 Wurl was acquired by AppLovin (Nasdaq: APP), an industry-leading mobile marketing ad tech company, bringing together the technology and innovation of the mobile and television industries. With the merger, Wurl employees enjoy the best of both worlds: the dynamic environment of a 150+ person start-up and the stability and resources of a high-growth publicly traded tech company.
Wurl is a fully-remote company that has been recognized for a second year in a row as a Great Place to Work. Wurl invests in providing a culture that fosters passion, drives excellence, and encourages collaboration to drive innovation. We hire the world’s best to build impactful solutions on an interface fully integrated with our customers' own form of streaming, advertising and software technology to continue to help us disrupt the way the world watches television.
Senior Business Development Lead - Agencies & Brands
New York City or Los Angeles, (Remote)
We’re hiring an experienced Business Development Lead based in either New York City or Los Angeles. This person will be responsible for bringing a new CTV contextual targeting solution to Agency and Brands to create awareness and grow revenue.
What you’ll do:
- Actively track sales pipeline, and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets and managed business objectives
- Build and manage relationships with programmatic agency buyers with a focus on the major holding companies to drive awareness and demand of Wurl’s products, inventory and services.
- Work to secure brand direct client meetings to drive awareness and demand of Wurl’s products, inventory and services.
- Educate programmatic agency buyers and brand direct teams about current trends with CTV inventory and attention metrics.
- Understand agency and client KPI’s and make recommendations for improvements to campaign audience targeting and performance
- Partner closely with internal sales leadership and product teams providing customer feedback for improvement of Wurl’s products and solutions.
What you’ll bring:
- BA/BS from a 4 year college or university.
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding revenue targets on an annual basis.
- 5-8 years of adtech sales, selling media solutions to agency holding companies or experience working at an agency or brand direct.
- Experience bringing new media or inventory solutions to market with agencies and brands
- Skilled sales and relationship builder who leverages existing relationships with holding companies and brands to build a book of business.
- Familiar with programmatic selling or buying, with CTV buying/selling preferred.
- Active listener, excellent storyteller with competent organizational and communication acumen.
- Team player who enjoys cross functional collaboration.
- Ability to problem-solve and understand complex products, services.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Strong Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 90% paid by Wurl
- Remote First Policy
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan through AppLovin
- Discretionary Time Off, with minimum at 4 weeks of time off
- 12 US Holidays
- 401(k) Matching
- Pre-Tax Savings Plans, HSA & FSA
- Carrot and Headspace Subscriptions for Family Planning & Mental Wellness
- OneMedical Subscription for 24/7 Convenient Medical Care
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave for All Family Additions
- Discounted PetPlan
- $1,000 Work From Home Stipend to Set Up Your Home Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will have a place to grow your career. You will be proud to say you're a part of the company revolutionizing TV.
Wurl provides a competitive total compensation package with a pay for performance rewards approach. The expected base pay range for this [CA based or North America based] position is $150,000 - $180,000 ($250k OTE). Base compensation at Wurl is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Depending on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical and other benefits.