About Wurl, LLC.
Wurl is a global streaming network. Our B2B services provide streamers, content companies, and advertisers with a powerful, integrated network to distribute and monetize streaming television reaching hundreds of million of connected televisions in over 50 countries. This year Wurl was acquired by AppLovin (Nasdaq: APP), an industry-leading mobile marketing ad tech company, bringing together the technology and innovation of the mobile and television industries. With the merger, Wurl employees enjoy the best of both worlds: the dynamic environment of a 160+ person start-up and the stability of a high-growth public tech company.
Wurl is a fully-remote company that has been recognized for the second year in a row as a Great Place to Work. Wurl invests in providing a culture that fosters passion, drives excellence, and encourages collaboration to drive innovation. We hire the world’s best to build a bunch of cool stuff on an interface fully integrated with their own from streaming, advertising and software technology to continue to help us disrupt the way the world watches television.
Programmatic Platform Manager, Advertising (Remote):
This individual owns the processes and communication around maximizing the value of Wurl’s ad inventory across programmatic platforms. This position sits within the Advertising team, working closely with Ad Operations, Client Success, and Partnership teams to drive programmatic ad yield and optimization. We are seeking an individual with strong analytical skills, but also excellent communication capabilities and a solutions-oriented mindset. This person must be able to balance day-to-day responsibilities and long-term strategic projects within a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain a strong understanding of the current programmatic ecosystem, specific to trends in Connected TV and new technologies/best practices that affect the buying discipline
- Establish highly collaborative, cross-functional relationships across the broader Advertising organization, including Sales, AdOps, Data, and Product
- Owner of inventory management, maintaining external inventory profiles, whitelists and avail forecasts
- Provide yield optimization recommendations based on performance data available within each platform (use rate, bid rates, fill, errors, etc)
- Leverage DataPool to produce actionable reporting for account stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for direct PMP business based on marketplace activity and trends
- Prepare monthly updates to Senior Management to inform of account revenue opportunity and business gaps
- Work closely with AdOps to evolve SSP supply merchandising/tagging strategy to solve for inventory management and monetization shortfalls across programmatic transaction types
- Co-ownership of Programmatic partner relationships
- 3-5+ years of experience in digital advertising in an inventory, revenue operations, data analytics, or programmatic analyst role.
- Programmatic expertise, including prior experience working with DSPs, SSPs, and oRTB integrations.
- Superb knowledge of Excel, working with large datasets
- Analytical, project management, and detail-oriented personality.
- Self-motivated “hustle”, comfortable working autonomously in a remote-first team environment
What We Offer
Competitive Salary & Equity
Strong Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 90% paid by Wurl
Remote first policy
Flexible Time Off
12 US Holidays
Pre-Tax Savings Plans, HSA & FSA
Ginger, Aaptiv and Headspace subscriptions for mental and physical wellness
OneMedical subscription for 24/7 convenient medical care
Paid Maternity and Parental Leave for all family additions
Discounted PetPlan and easy at home access to Covid testing with empowerDX
$1k Work From Home Stipend to set up your Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will understand what we mean by ‘human connection”. You will be proud to say you're a part of the company revolutionizing TV. Wurl is a Great Place to Work Certified workplace, and has been maintaining that designation for multiple years, consecutively. Read more about what Wurl's employees have to say about our team here!
At Wurl, we value work-life harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first. Our team is fiercely passionate and contagiously enthusiastic about what we are building. While we are seeking those who know our industry, there is no perfect candidate and we want to encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements.