The Wurl Network is at the center of two giant ecosystems - the world's largest media brands and the world's largest TV streaming services. Our network distributes millions of hours of programming and billions of ads for the biggest media brands on the planet. At Wurl, you will change what "TV" means for hundreds of millions of viewers around the world. This is a rare opportunity to be one of the first 150 employees of one of the fastest-growing companies in Silicon Valley. Come join the team!
Senior Account Manager
The Senior Account Manager, Advertising is comfortable leading the strategy and operations behind Wurl’s growing a portfolio of supply and demand partners. You are able to build long-lasting and credible relationships with key partners and understand their needs. You’re a self-starter and can handle multiple accounts simultaneously. You are process-driven and understand the importance of both seamless onboarding as well as regular account management.
- Deliver and generate leads for client-side and agency relationships
- Serve as the lead day-to-day POC for advertiser/ad agency relationships on campaign management
- Partner closely with Ad Ops & other business operations teams on campaign activations & optimizations.
- Lead contract process to ensure deals are closed quickly, ensuring key stakeholders sign off
- Complete all necessary requirements for Demand partners to onboard inventory (Inventory details, Restrictions, Compliance forms)
- Monitor all campaign delivery to ensure campaigns reach the target audience, run smoothly, and exceed expectations
- Coordinate with creative teams when needed at the client/agency level
- Own all aspects of onboarding programmatic, direct sold and audience extension demand
- Own the process for onboarding new demand and supply.
- Manage AdPool inventory and provide weekly reporting on channels added to inventory pool, Inventory totals, inventory totals by region, supply/demand pipeline, and other key metrics
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in ad sales/account management in advertising
- CTV experience required
- Account management experience in display and video advertising with a premium publisher or agency.
- Experience working in different ad servers and SSPs including SpotX and SpringServe
- An analytical, data-driven approach to problem-solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a dynamic environment
- Consistent track record of growing accounts by developing a strong relationship with supply and demand partners, understanding their business objectives.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) and confidence speaking to large groups
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint and various reporting platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university
What We Offer
Wurl provides a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k), flexible schedules and HSA. We are a fun, creative and collaborative remote work environment, headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. We live our values (PASSION, OWNERSHIP, RESPECT, EXCELLENCE) everyday in how we work with one another and support our clients. Wurl is truly a unique place to learn, create and have a daily impact on millions of people every day.
Who We Are
The Wurl Network is at the center of two giant ecosystems - the world's largest media brands and the world's largest TV streaming services. Wurl is the market leader in helping Video Producers distribute and monetize their content with scale, efficiency, and agility. Our network reaches +150 million TVs managing the distribution and monetization of hundreds of millions of hours of programming and billions of ads for Wurl customers. At Wurl, you will change what "TV" means for hundreds of millions of viewers around the world. This is a rare opportunity to be one of the first 100 employees for one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley.
COVID Update: We are actively hiring for this position and have been operating as a fully distributed organization across the United States since Wurl started. We anticipate a future where we will be able to periodically gather as a company again, but we put the health and wellbeing of our employees (and their families) first.