The Onboarding Manager will be responsible for facilitating the onboarding process for all customers joining the Wurl Network. This role will involve collecting all requirements from new partners for channel launches, communicating the status of onboarding progress to internal teams and providing initial support for all needs prior to channel launch initiation. The Onboarding Manager will also act as an ambassador for the Wurl Network during this early phase of the customer’s relationship with the company.
What you will do:
- Serve as the main point of contact, ensuring successful onboarding to the Wurl Network
- Spearhead, create and own the entire onboarding checklist process
- Ensure all customers complete the required technical and creative requirements for launch on one or several Connectors within the Wurl Network within a timely manner
- Training customers on how to use Wurl’s cloud-based channel scheduling tool
- Partner with the Sales team to nurture the customer relationship
- Act as immediate support contact for onboarding customers during this initial phase of their relationship with Wurl
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues that pertain to onboarding
- Ability to identify which issues need to be escalated and effectively communicate them to other branches of the company using tools such as JIRA, ZenDesk and Asana
- Have an innovative eye for ways to scale onboarding efforts while maintaining any documentation needed to ensure the process remains accurate
Who you are:
- Directly relevant experience in a similar role and a similar type of company.
- 3+ years experience in project management or technical operations in the digital video delivery space
- Expert project management skills including the ability to take on several projects at once
- Top-notch problem solving skills, with a knack for finding the solution by collaborating with both internal and external teams
- Comfortable with asserting requirements and deadlines internally and with the customer
- Strong understanding of streaming video specs including video codecs, closed caption formats and stream output types
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences and managing client relationships
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
What We Offer
Wurl provides a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k), flexible schedules and HSA. We are a fun, creative and collaborative remote work environment, headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. We live our values (PASSION, OWNERSHIP, RESPECT, EXCELLENCE) everyday in how we work with one another and support our clients. Wurl is truly a unique place to learn, create and have a daily impact on millions of people every day.
Who We Are
The Wurl Network is at the center of two giant ecosystems - the world's largest media brands and the world's largest TV streaming services. Wurl is the market leader in helping Video Producers distribute and monetize their content with scale, efficiency, and agility. Our network reaches +150 million TVs managing the distribution and monetization of hundreds of millions of hours of programming and billions of ads for Wurl customers. At Wurl, you will change what "TV" means for hundreds of millions of viewers around the world. This is a rare opportunity to be one of the first 100 employees for one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley.
COVID Update: We are actively hiring for this position and have been operating as a fully distributed organization across the United States since Wurl started. We anticipate a future where we will be able to periodically gather as a company again, but we put the health and wellbeing of our employees (and their families) first.