Angel City is building a world-class organization to support its ambitions to redefine sports and entertainment. Our vision is to create engaging and unique content across multiple platforms to bring the purpose-driven mission of this Club to the world.
We are stronger together, have more impact together, and have more fun together!
Angel City is looking for Ticket Sales Account Managers to support the growth of Angel City FC’s fan base and ticketing department. Providing thoughtful, strategic product and experience opportunities to our fans is paramount to Angel City’s success. This role will report to the Director, Ticket Sales.
Once here you will (Key Responsibilities):
- Sell a full menu of ticket products including season tickets, mini-plans, and group tickets
- Meet your pre-defined sales and activity goals to achieve personal success while adding to the company's annual revenue goals
- Identify growth opportunities via email, direct phone contact, networking, and events
- Prospect and qualify all potential sales opportunities
- Make cold calls, attend charity and networking events, and conduct meetings with potential clients
- Partner with other ACFC departments to furnish services that meet company objectives
- Identify the best ways to reach potential ticket holders and get positive responses from them
- Develop and maintain effective, dedicated relationships with ticket holders
- Ability to diagnose customer needs on the first meeting or call
- Generate new client business by closing sales and growing accounts to meet revenue goals
- Developing new client leads and maintaining a balanced pipeline with high conversion rates
- Work events and games as assigned to support ticket sales and service efforts
- Track all customer notes in the CRM system
- Assist with the preparation and execution of game day experiences
What gets us excited (What we are looking for):
We are particularly interested in candidates that have demonstrated fluency in the following areas:
- Experience working in ticketing and service, preferably within professional sports, luxury, or hospitality
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, including weekends and holidays
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal, and interpersonal
- History of positive relationship building
- The ability to work independently and demonstrate innovation and initiative
- Ability to multitask, leading multiple projects, schedules and clients at the same time
- Strong time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Personable, proactive, creative, and innovative team-player who believes in the mission and values of Angel City and the NWSL
- Ideal to have knowledge and proficiency in Archtics and Salesforce
This is a salaried position at $50k base salary + commission.
Angel City believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us who we are; welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proudly building an inclusive Angel City team.