Webflow is the modern way to create for the web. We envision a world where more people can leverage the power and flexibility of our platform to bring the most impactful websites, stores, and applications they can imagine to reality without code.
We’re looking for an experienced product manager to lead the ongoing evolution of our design tooling. You’ll lead the process of defining vision and product strategy for our core product that builds on Webflow’s strengths — enabling people to build high-fidelity, rich experiences for the web — to achieve our vision of offering the most powerful no-code platform for web development.
About the role
- Location: US Western Hemisphere Remote
As a Lead Product Manager for Designer Experience, you’ll
- Develop a deep understanding of our users needs and the no-code space
- Set and lead vision and product strategy for design tooling in partnership with other product and cross-functional leads
- Define and execute on a roadmap for design tooling in Webflow
- Empower your team through setting direction, providing context, and building alignment
- Set and maintain a high quality bar
- Foster an environment that empowers your team to do the best work of their careers
You’ll thrive as a Lead Product Manager for Designer Experience if you:
- Have 5+ years experience in a Product Manager role
- Are comfortable and confident in deep discussions with engineers about technical issues or challenges, and potential approaches or solutions
- Are an effective and strategic team leader – you can drive definition, build alignment, and execute on delivery for a complex product in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills and are able to craft your message to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences
- Have experience working on a technical product or creation tool
- Are proactive and self-motivated – you’re always thinking ahead and looking for new ways to improve and grow
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements puts you in the running.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful product leader and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Please note that a background check and employment verification is required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.