Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Sourcer - Sales & Marketing to help us find, attract, and engage, the best passive Go to Market talent around the world. You will create equitable sourcing processes that are an extension of what it is like to work at Webflow by communicating openly, keeping DEI at the forefront of everything you do, and all while practicing extraordinary kindness.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US Remote
- Full-time exempt
As a Sourcer - Sales & Marketing you’ll …
- Develop collaborative relationships with recruiters and hiring managers to understand hiring goals and develop sourcing strategies to effectively meet them
- Source, engage and screen a diverse and high-performing set of candidates to maintain a healthy pipeline of talent for roles throughout our Sales organization
- Build a network of potential sales candidates through proactive market research and compelling messaging
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Talent, Legal, Finance, People, etc.)
- Work with the Talent Team on a variety of projects that supports the whole teams’ goals (e.g. training, employer brand work, sourcing strategies, metrics)
- Continuously evaluate the efficacy of our processes and drive operational improvements and efficiencies to help up level our team
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Sourcer - Sales & Marketing if you:
- Have significant professional sourcing experience in a fast growing tech company
- Are curious and have a problem solving mindset
- Effectively drive strategic sourcing initiatives to engage with a diverse pool of qualified candidates
- Advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Love to source for GTM talent in an intentionally fast environment
- Have a thorough understanding of SaaS business functions and how to position them in order to attract world class talent in the space
- Possess a consultative style with communication and influence skills that advances the experiences of hiring managers and candidates alike
- Are adaptable and collaborative — when goals change, you quickly flex from experience and know when to take the lead and when to support the asks of your team
- Use data and analytics to develop insights and drive decisions
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success -- so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web -- and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Sourcer - Sales and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us. (remove if you can hire international candidates
Please note that a background check and employment verification may be required for this position. If required, we may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes. If your application is selected, your Recruiter will provide additional context about our background check and employment verification process and will happily answer any questions you may have. (Include for Finance Dept, VP level, Security, IT, Infrastructure, SRE and People (POD) roles)