We’re looking for a sophisticated supply chain manager with the analytical chops to wrangle unruly data and the vision to develop a company-wide integrated business-planning process. This data-loving individual will be responsible for analyzing and communicating supply chain performance metrics to the rest of the business. At the same time, this person will help Warby Parker develop its future planning processes and tools for efficiency and scalability. This person will also help identify and analyze improvement opportunities across our upstream and downstream supply chain, develop and present recommendations, and manage the implementation of cross-functional projects.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze and report monthly metrics, KPIs, and insights to the management team via a monthly scorecard by working with each supply chain sub-team to understand data and key drivers
- Drive supply chain data gathering, analysis, and reporting needs
- Develop integrated business planning process across our Supply Chain, Finance, Brand Management, and Merchandising & Planning teams
- Lead select supply chain projects from start to finish, managing detailed project plans/ implementation roadmap and transitioning to functional owners
- Evaluate and design processes and tools in support of continuous improvement efforts—then measure the benefits to our gross margin, working capital, and employee/customer experience
Who you are:
- Equipped with 4–7 years of relevant analytical experience in supply chain, consulting, or engineering
- The proud owner of a bachelor’s degree in engineering or business
- Familiar with ERP and planning tech systems
- An endlessly curious team player who’s driven and motivated by producing world-class results
- An excellent communicator who loves to share findings and actionable insights
- Collaborative and excited to work with many different teams across the company
- Detail-oriented, ultra-organized, and able to manage shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Lean or Six Sigma training
- SQL or other database knowledge
Warby Parker was founded in 2010 with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in house, we’re able to offer insanely high-quality eyewear at decidedly non-insane prices (i.e., from $95 with prescription lenses—a fraction of the going price!).
In the last seven years, we’ve grown to over 50 retail locations in the U.S. and Canada, opened our first optical lab in upstate New York, and launched two of our own iOS apps. And for three years running, Fast Company has named us one of the world’s most innovative companies.
We’re also a certified B Corporation, so we’re held to the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility. This means lots of different things, like operating carbon-neutrally and distributing a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair we sell. (We’re big believers that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world.)
Of course, all work and no play makes an extremely dull office, and no one likes an extremely dull office. (We sure don’t.) As an employee at Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, guest speakers, volunteering opportunities, and other brain- (and/or taste-bud-) stimulating activities. It also doesn’t hurt that our team is just great company.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- A health-and-wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends and family)
- And more (just ask!)