We’re looking for a sophisticated supply chain manager with the analytical chops to wrangle unruly data and the vision to develop a company-wide integrated business-planning process. This data-loving individual will be responsible for analyzing and communicating supply chain performance metrics to the rest of the business. At the same time, this person will help Warby Parker develop its future planning processes and tools for efficiency and scalability. This person will also help identify and analyze improvement opportunities across our upstream and downstream supply chain, develop and present recommendations, and manage the implementation of cross-functional projects.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze and report monthly metrics, KPIs, and insights to the management team via a monthly scorecard by working with each supply chain sub-team to understand data and key drivers
- Drive supply chain data gathering, analysis, and reporting needs
- Develop integrated business planning process across our Supply Chain, Finance, Brand Management, and Merchandising & Planning teams
- Lead select supply chain projects from start to finish, managing detailed project plans/ implementation roadmap and transitioning to functional owners
- Evaluate and design processes and tools in support of continuous improvement efforts—then measure the benefits to our gross margin, working capital, and employee/customer experience
Who you are:
- Equipped with 4–7 years of relevant analytical experience in supply chain, consulting, or engineering
- The proud owner of a bachelor’s degree in engineering or business
- Familiar with ERP and planning tech systems
- An endlessly curious team player who’s driven and motivated by producing world-class results
- An excellent communicator who loves to share findings and actionable insights
- Collaborative and excited to work with many different teams across the company
- Detail-oriented, ultra-organized, and able to manage shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Lean or Six Sigma training
- SQL or other database knowledge
About Warby Parker:
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping. We focus on the bigger picture, too: social innovation is woven into the DNA of our company, and for every pair of glasses purchased, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
Because all work and no play makes a dull office, we fill our days with snacks, surprises, pneumatic tubes, and, when appropriate, costumes. As a team member at Warby Parker, you can also look forward to company outings, guest speakers, volunteering opportunities, and brain-stimulating activities.
In 2015, Fast Company named us the #1 Most Innovative Company. We’re also a certified B Corporation, which means that we are held to the highest standards of social and environmental performance.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Parental leave policy
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
- Free eyewear (discounts for friends and family!)
- Health & wellness stipend
- Quarterly team outings