Warby Parker is looking for an all-star Inventory Control Analyst who will monitor, analyze, and report on inventory movements to ensure we are maintaining the highest level of inventory integrity. A true Sherlock Holmes (if Sherlock Holmes worked in inventory control), the person in this role will research variances and anomalies within our ERP to help solve our ever-evolving “inventory puzzle.” Working with our partners and team members, they’ll transform this data into new processes that prevent errors and promote overall inventory accuracy. Sound right up your alley? Read on!
What you’ll do:
- Monitor inventory and sales transactions to ensure inventory integrity
- Manage cycle count program (i.e., coordinating physical counts and analyzing results for system and procedural errors)
- Support semi-annual Physical Inventory process from planning through analysis of results
- Provide inventory training to cross-functional team members and audit SOP compliance
- Develop strategies and systems to prevent identified errors
- Provide hands-on inventory control support to our in-house lab
- Conduct ad hoc research of inventory discrepancies and other requests from cross-functional team members
Who you are:
- Familiar with POS, inventory management, or ERP systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, especially for analyzing large data sets
- Naturally curious with a sharp attention to detail
- A team player who’s able to work with cross-functional teams that have varying needs
- Flexible and ready to thrive in a constantly changing work environment
- Stock management or physical inventory handling experience
About Warby Parker:
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping. We focus on the bigger picture, too: social innovation is woven into the DNA of our company, and for every pair of glasses purchased, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
Because all work and no play makes a dull office, we fill our days with snacks, surprises, pneumatic tubes, and, when appropriate, costumes. As a team member at Warby Parker, you can also look forward to company outings, guest speakers, volunteering opportunities, and brain-stimulating activities.
In 2015, Fast Company named us the #1 Most Innovative Company. We’re also a certified B Corporation, which means that we are held to the highest standards of social and environmental performance.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Parental leave policy
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
- Free eyewear (discounts for friends and family!)
- Health & wellness stipend
- Quarterly team outings