Warby Parker is on the lookout for an all-star Inventory Control Analyst who will monitor, examine, and report on inventory movements to ensure our rigorous standards are being met. A true Sherlock Holmes (if Sherlock Holmes worked in inventory control), you’ll research variances and anomalies within our ERP to help solve our ever-evolving “inventory puzzle.” Working with a variety of teams, you’ll convert our data into new, actionable processes that prevent errors and promote overall inventory accuracy. Sound like the perfect job for you? Read on!
What you’ll do:
- Independently monitor inventory and sales transactions to gauge accuracy and identify inconsistencies
- Develop strategies and systems to prevent uncovered errors
- Manage our cycle count program and support the semiannual physical inventory process
- Provide hands-on assistance to our in-house optical labs through root cause analysis and suggested corrective actions
- Train cross-functional team members and audit SOP compliance
- Conduct ad hoc research of discrepancies and other requests from the organization
Who you are:
- Backed by 1–3 years of experience in inventory control, planning, or accounting
- Familiar with POS, inventory management, or ERP systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (especially for analyzing large data sets)
- Naturally curious with an eye for detail
- A proactive, eloquent team player who can collaborate with colleagues across the organization
- A self-starter who’s comfortable navigating uncharted territory
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- Experience with stock management or handling physical inventory
- Familiarity with Looker or SQL (extra, extra credit!)
Some benefits of working at Warby Parker for full-time employees:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Short-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Bereavement Support
- Optical Education Reimbursement
- Free eyewear
- And more (just ask!)
Warby Parker requires all newly hired in-person or hybrid employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. Warby Parker is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation, as necessary with federal, state, or local law, to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated.
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We're constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact, and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale while doing good in the world, without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything you need for happier eyes at a price that leaves you with money in your pocket, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests, and you can meet us online, at our stores, or even in your home. Wherever and whenever you need it, we’re there to make exceptional vision care simple and accessible. (Delightful, too.)
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program.