Warby Parker is on the lookout for a self-motivated Sales Supervisor to help create nothing-short-of-amazing experiences for our customers. Across all of our retail locations in the U.S. and Canada, Sales Supervisors contribute to the success of our business firsthand through face-to-face customer interactions. In this role, not only will you share Warby Parker's story and mission on the sales floor, but you'll also take part in process ideation and improvement, as well as a slew of special projects. Sound right up your alley? Keep reading!
What you'll do:
- Communicate Warby Parker's values and brand philosophy to customers
- Promote an efficient, inclusive, and service-minded retail environment
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and offer thoughtful, honest style advice
- Dream up innovative and entrepreneurial ways to reinvent the glasses-shopping experience
- An upbeat, flexible team player who leads by example
- Lead the selling on the floor, front-of-house operations, and team touch-bases when a manager is not present
- Open and close the store
- Help foster an inclusive culture by treating customers and colleagues with respect
Who you are:
- Backed by professional retail experience at a customer-focused company, plus 6+ months in a management position
- Equipped with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to deliver top-notch customer service
- Cool under pressure and able to adapt quickly
- A go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Curious and eager to learn
- A team player who is passionate about helping customers and teammates alike
- An innovative, proactive problem-solver
- Proud of your work and self-motivated to be a top performer
- Able to bring a positive, fun energy to the workplace, even when working long hours
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
Some benefits of working at Warby Parker for Full-Time Employees:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Short-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Bereavement Support
- Optical Education Reimbursement
- Free eyewear
- And more (just ask!)
Warby Parker requires all newly hired in-person or hybrid employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. Warby Parker is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation, as necessary with federal, state, or local law, to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated.
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact—and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over eight million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means eight million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren’t responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We're driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we’re all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we’re sticking to these values.