Warby Parker is searching for a remote full-time Customer Experience Advisor to help us provide unparalleled support to customers over the phone and email. As a member of our CX team, you'll represent the Warby Parker brand and strive to create extraordinary vision care experiences. With every call and email, you’ll have the chance to make our shoppers happier—and their days better—than before. Ready to get started? Read on!
This is a part-time remote position based in Nashville, TN and pays $15.25/hr.
What you'll do:
- Deliver customer service of the highest quality over the phone and email
- Become an expert in Warby Parker's internal management system to efficiently process sales orders and maintain customer relationships
- Use our communication software to interact with your teammates, management, and other departments
- Be on the lookout for ways to improve each customer’s experience
- Approach your day-to-day work with a reformer’s mindset and make suggestions of how we can do better together
Who you are:
- A self-starter who takes ownership of (and pride in) your work
- A creative and innovative problem solver who thinks outside the box
- A sensitive and skillful communicator (both online and offline!) who can adapt your tone and communication style depending on your audience
- Eager to learn new technology systems and procedures
- A master multitasker who’s extremely organized and attentive to detail
- Highly proficient in navigating multiple tabs and windows (keyboard shortcuts are the secret to your success!)
- Able to stay energized and motivated in a high-volume work environment with limited supervision
- Excited to represent Warby Parker and build strong customer relationships
- Able to attend a virtual three week onboarding. Warby Parker will provide the equipment necessary to attend prior to starting.
- Have a quiet work space with minimal noise (i.e., home office) in which you'll fulfill your shifts
- Able to work 20–29 hours per week. We're available for our customers every day, 8 a.m.–9 p.m. CT.
- Available evenings and weekends, including during the holiday season
- Have reliable high-speed internet connection with access to your router—a laptop and all necessary equipment will be provided!
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- Up to 2 years customer service experience
- Experience working from home
Warby Parker was founded with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in-house, we’re able to offer top-quality glasses and sunglasses (plus an uncommonly delightful shopping experience) at a fraction of the traditional going price.
Since starting out in 2010, we’ve set up headquarters in New York City and Nashville, built our own optical lab, and opened retail locations all around the U.S. and Canada. As we grow, we’re committed to proving that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world. For every pair of glasses we sell, a pair is distributed to someone in need—to date, that’s over five million pairs.
Of course, all work and no play makes a dull workplace. Who likes that? At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community keeps us excited to walk through the door every day. Good work, good people.
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact—and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over eight million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means eight million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren’t responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We're driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we’re all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we’re sticking to these values.