Customer Experience Advisor, Main-Line Customer Support (Part-Time, Remote)
This is a part-time remote position based in Nashville, TN, and pays $15.25/hr.
Warby Parker is searching for a remote part-time Customer Experience Advisor to help us provide unparalleled support to customers over the phone and email. As a member of our CX team, you'll represent the Warby Parker brand and strive to create extraordinary vision care experiences. With every call and email, you’ll have the chance to make our shoppers happier—and their days better—than before. Ready to get started? Read on!
What you'll do:
- Deliver customer service of the highest quality over the phone and email
- Become an expert in Warby Parker's internal management system to efficiently process sales orders and maintain customer relationships
- Use our communication software to interact with your teammates, management, and other departments
- Be on the lookout for ways to improve each customer’s experience
- Approach your day-to-day work with a reformer’s mindset and make suggestions of how we can do better together
Who you are:
- A self-starter who takes ownership of (and pride in) your work
- A creative and innovative problem solver who thinks outside the box
- A sensitive and skillful communicator (both online and offline!) who can adapt your tone and communication style depending on your audience
- Eager to learn new technology systems and procedures
- A master multitasker who’s extremely organized and attentive to detail
- Highly proficient in navigating multiple tabs and windows (keyboard shortcuts are the secret to your success!)
- Able to stay energized and motivated in a high-volume work environment with limited supervision
- Excited to represent Warby Parker and build strong customer relationships
- Able to attend an in-person four-week onboarding at Warby Parker’s Nashville headquarters (you must reside in the greater Nashville area)
- Have a quiet work space with minimal noise (i.e., home office) in which you'll fulfill your shifts
- Able to work 20–29 hours per week. We're available for our customers every day, 8 a.m.–9 p.m. CT.
- Available evenings and weekends, including during the holiday season
- Have reliable high-speed internet connection with access to your router—a laptop and all necessary equipment will be provided!
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- Up to 2 years customer service experience
- Experience working from home
Warby Parker was founded with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in-house, we’re able to offer top-quality glasses and sunglasses (plus an uncommonly delightful shopping experience) at a fraction of the traditional going price.
Since starting out in 2010, we’ve set up headquarters in New York City and Nashville, built our own optical lab, and opened retail locations all around the U.S. and Canada. As we grow, we’re committed to proving that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world. For every pair of glasses we sell, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
Of course, all work and no play makes a dull workplace, and no one likes a dull workplace. As an employee at Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, volunteering opportunities, and other brain- (or taste-bud-) stimulating diversions. It also doesn’t hurt that our team is just great company.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Annual eye exam
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends and family)
- Frequent snacks, team outings, and workday celebrations
- And more (just ask!)