Here at Warby Parker, we’re obsessed with providing our customers with an extraordinary shopping, ownership, and customer service experience. As an Associate Manager, you’ll be instrumental in flipping the script when it comes to the traditional customer service philosophy.
Located in our growing Nashville office, you will shape the future of the team by setting and communicating priorities and expectations. You’ll report to the General Manager of Customer Experience in Nashville and will manage projects that allow our team to consistently exceed customer’s expectations. In addition, you will collaborate with our Talent team to create an engaging work environment for our expanding team.
What you'll do:
- Manage a team of Customer Experience Leads and develop them into successful managers
- Regularly monitor phone, email, live chat, and SMS volume to ensure our Customer Experience team is delivering exceptional customer experiences and meeting service levels
- Analyze the performance of the Customer Experience team and provide feedback to Leads
- Facilitate discussions about updates related to systems and processes during team meetings
- Review and take action on feedback provided by team members in order to ensure that our work environment allows people to grow and thrive
- Collaborate with our Talent team to interview prospective Customer Experience Advisor candidates, assist in the new hire onboarding process, and plan office events
- Be the role model for treatings others they way they’d like to be treated
Who you are:
- Equipped with 2-3 years management experience in a fast-paced, high growth organization
- An effective manager with the desire to cultivate leadership and high performance within the team you lead
- A data-driven decision maker who blends sound business judgement with strong analytical thinking
- An excellent communicator who is able to clearly convey a team vision and motivate individuals and teams to take action
- Experience leading projects and collaborating with others to achieve goals
- Understanding of the latest customer service technologies and systems
About Warby Parker:
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping. We focus on the bigger picture, too: social innovation is woven into the DNA of our company, and for every pair of glasses purchased, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
Because all work and no play makes a dull office, we fill our days with snacks, surprises, pneumatic tubes, and, when appropriate, costumes. As a full-time team member at Warby Parker, you can also look forward to team outings, guest speakers, volunteering opportunities, and brain-stimulating activities.
In 2015, Fast Company named us the #1 Most Innovative Company. We’re also a certified B Corporation, which means that we are held to the highest standards of social and environmental performance.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
- Parental leave policy
- Free eyewear (discounts for friends and family!)
- Health & wellness stipend
- Bi-Annual team outings