Vimeo’s People team is looking for a Sr Manager, Compensation to manage and administer all compensation and equity programs. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have experience preparing projections, managing year-end compensation and equity programs, building and delivering training, and being a trusted partner to the People team and the business.
Reporting to the VP, Total Rewards, the Sr Manager, Compensation will play a key role in developing and administering Vimeo’s compensation programs.
What you’ll do:
- Act as a trusted advisor to HR Business Partners, recruiting and the business providing insights and recommendations on compensation matters that both support business goals and ensure market competitiveness. Collaborate with HRBPs to understand business needs and develop solutions.
- Manage the annual compensation cycle. Propose guidelines and prepare projections for budget forecasting and collaborate with Finance as needed. Develop timelines, communications and training programs.
- Transform our compensation management delivery through technology and access to information.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing the effectiveness of compensation programs. Analyze US and international market data and trends and recommend updates to our current programs and salary ranges.
- Provide oversight and guidance as needed for equity administration ensuring accurate and timely processing. Monitor internal and external equity trends and provide recommendations on policy design. Prepare and present impact analysis.
- Build and deliver training programs to managers and employees on equity and compensation.
- Monitor pay equity and proactively recommend adjustments as appropriate.
- Manage the compensation team.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 7+ years experience specialized in Compensation, preferably in the technology industry.
- People management experience.
- Experience building projections and managing the year-end compensation cycle.
- Experience managing and administering equity programs.
- Ability to manage and analyze large volumes of data using a variety of systems and applications. Must be able to synthesize data and identify trends.
- Experience with job analysis, classification, benchmarking and market pricing. Experience with Radford a plus.
- Must be organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong communication skills and ability to partner and work cross-functionally.
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience with UKG and compensation planning tools.
- Experience working with a multinational company.
- CCP certification
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs