Vimeo’s Customer Support organization is searching for a hardworking, passionate and analytical Support Specialist II focussed towards customers and their experience and collaboration with global specialists, managers and stakeholders. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for supporting SaaS products for the APAC customers.
This role will report to the Manager, Customer Support and work across the customer support team on initiatives that drive the best experience for customers of Vimeo Enterprise. This includes supporting customers on all support channels and working as a dedicated enterprise support specialist.
What you'll do
- Support the APAC customers and users in the APAC timezone as the primary responsibility. And support other global customers as well across multiple Vimeo products via phone, chat, email, web and social media channels
- Focus in one or more specific product support area(s)/vertical(s) to handle, help triage, and resolve escalated issues and cases requiring highly customized responses and/or additional troubleshooting
- Respond to customers in a prompt and professional manner, taking care to provide thorough, thoughtful replies
- Take a proactive stance in approaching ticket replies as well as broader user issues
- Expertly troubleshoot, vet and resolve tickets/issues reported by users and staff, reporting bugs to the Engineering team
- Build and sustain productive relationships with internal stakeholders and collaborate to continually refine the customer experience
- Monitor reported issues and own them all the way from initial troubleshooting and communication to final closure with affected users
- Monitor and assist in reporting pain points, feature requests, and additional feedback to be shared with Product and Engineering stakeholders
- Respond to internal escalations and questions from other teams in Slack or email
- Assist in documenting troubleshooting procedures for technically complex features or bugs
- Explore and test the product (to get familiar with different features), developing a keen, comprehensive knowledge of our platforms and systems within given area of focus
- Review our IKB, HC articles, and macros and collaborate with our Knowledge Management team to create, add, or edit content
- Adhere and exceed CSAT, FR SLA and ticket resolution SLA’s, improve customer effort score
- Be proactive, Investigate and resolve escalated customer issues, ensuring we're adhering to our team's mission of building lasting relationships with our customers
Expected minimum number of years in this role: 1-2 years (relevant experience)
Skills and knowledge you should possess to succeed:
- MCA, BE
- 3+ years of proven experience in Customer Support/Technical Support or equivalent high performance operational support teams.
- Excellent written/spoken communication skills in English.
- Customer service experience and a refined approach towards maintaining customer relationships
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills (a knack for investigating unexpected technical issues and determining the cause)
- Proactive mindset in approaching day to day work
- Great instincts for how to represent Vimeo publicly
- Experience in issue tracking and support ticketing systems
- Experience working in IT organizations focused on supporting live streaming, OTT platforms, video production / hosting, conferencing tools, Video on Demand, Payment gateways
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs