Vimeo currently uses Zendesk as the CRM for support teams across all of our products: Vimeo Core, Vimeo OTT and Livestream. As our current Zendesk instances grow in complexity with every additional team they support, we’re looking for a Zendesk Systems admin to handle day-to-day maintenance tasks and issue investigation. You’ll also work with the Head of Operations to develop new workflows in Zendesk and ensure no existing workflows break as a result.
What you'll do:
- Own maintenance of Vimeo’s Zendesk configuration, including troubleshooting bugs in current workflows and custom apps across all support teams
- Drive optimization by alleviating pain points and documenting feature requests surfaced by agents
- Work with the Head of Operations and Support Leads to develop and deploy scalable workflows that are agent-centric and improve efficiency
- Build Zendesk systems with an eye for design and keeping reporting in mind
- Develop a strong relationship with our partners at Zendesk to ensure any problems on their platform are resolved with minimal business impact
- Vet third party apps that could potentially improve the support experience our our agents or users
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree (analytics-related field is a plus)
- 2+ years Experience in an operations position on a customer service team and working with Zendesk
- Demonstrated ability for fully understanding and fine-tuning systems
- Patience with those who can’t naturally describe the root problem
- Zendesk Certified Support Administration is a plus
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs