As an Agency Partner Success Manager for Vimeo, you will help our large and growing community of partners succeed in growing their business and serving their customers as their primary contact and hands-on problem solver. From individual video professionals to the world’s leading creative agencies, the PSM will use deep knowledge of Vimeo products and the Vimeo organization to accomplish their goals while driving further adoption of the Vimeo product suite by those partners and their clients. Metrics to drive are number of partners assisted, revenue generated from individual partners, response time, and partner-provided feedback on quality of ticket resolution.
What you’ll do:
- Use deep product knowledge to empower partners to map their individual business goals to Vimeo’s product offering
- Provide “white glove” service to partners of all shapes and sizes, helping them to navigate both the product and organization
- Empower partners to win deals as they pursue new prospects and help grow existing client relationships, including understanding and documenting the partner’s and their client’s requirements and map them back to Vimeo solutions
- Identify repeating patterns of partner inquiries into long-term product requirements, including tracking product development and releases to inform relevant partners and their clients
- Support and grow existing partner programs that offer significant value to new and known partners such as Vimeo Marketplace and Vimeo Stock
- As needed, assist other partner team colleagues with the creation of public facing and partner facing marketing, training and certification materials
- As needed, effectively demonstrate all Vimeo Products
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Wide-ranging and deep experience with the entire Vimeo product suite and organization
- Experience working with customers that represent the entire gamut of Vimeo’s end-user population from beginner hobbyists to career professionals
- Excellent written, verbal and multimedia communication skills including video production
- Comfort interacting with customers and partners through a wide range of communication mediums including email, support ticketing systems, Slack, social media, phone, video calls, and (someday) in-person.
- Desire to contribute to the overall success of the program including taking on new roles and responsibilities not defined above because we’re still making it up as we go along
- Ability to mentor new and existing team members to help build their skills relevant to your work
- Passion for the power of video to impact real world change as well as the community that supports its creative and technical components
- Ability to effectively prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment by introducing appropriate process and structure
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs