Vimeo’s Content Studio is searching for a talented, passionate, organized human to join our team! You’ll be working closely with our Content Marketing Managers and Content Strategists, as well as our designers to get campaigns out the door and into the world. You will work across our core (@Vimeo) and B2B (@VimeoOTT and @VimeoEnterprise) social channels to engage and build the Vimeo community all across the interwebs, and assist in promoting influencer campaigns, case studies, (virtual) events, and more.
If you love social listening, get jazzed about making the flawless spreadsheet, and have strong opinions about the merits of a hashtag, you may be the perfect fit!
What you'll do:
- Schedule and publish social posts to drive viewing daily across core and B2B Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and beyond.
- Schedule boosted campaigns on Facebook
- Proactively engage on social channels in real-time, building a positive community experience for our viewers.
- Regularly report back on how our channels are performing, and dig into who our audiences are, and what they’re engaging with.
- Build on existing community dashboards and insights, to monitor activity and goals.
- Collaborate with the team to grow audiences and identify new opportunities for increased engagement, traffic, and conversions.
- Keep your eyes on popular topics and trends to make our posts fresh and our strategy timely.
- Coordinate with other teams to handle shared calendars, assets, and ensure consistency in look, feel, and tone.
- Work closely with our marketing and fellow creative teammates to make Vimeo, Vimeo Enterprise, and Vimeo OTT look and sound cool across our site, social channels, events, and more.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Have min 1-2 years experience managing social channels on behalf of a brand
- Have a deep understanding of social communities and tech platforms, and a track record of working with social analytics, specifically LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram
- Be passionate about the latest and greatest social trends/strategies/emojis/GIFs
- Be exceptionally organized and ready to jump into team collaboration
- Be nimble, agile, and flexible in our fast-paced and constantly evolving tech world environment—social is fast-paced, so you should be able to pivot and iterate quickly
- Be a communicator, a great teammate, and someone who can roll their sleeves up and have a good time
- Be familiar with (and/or have an undying love for) the Vimeo brand visuals, verbosity, and social media channels
- Have a balanced mix of creativity and analytical skills
- Have a loose understanding of B2B and B2C key metrics (pipeline, revenue; impressions, CTRs) and/or a willingness to learn about all things metrics and performance
- Experience at a B2B/SaaS company
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Familiarity with Salesforce Social Studio or a similar social media scheduling and social listening system
- Experience pulling and presenting analytics for a Creative Team
- Comfortable dabbling in the Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Flash, and tools for creating images, GIFs, and short video clips (or be excited to learn)
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.