Vimeo’s B2B marketing team is searching for a hardworking, passionate, and analytical B2B Demand Generation Manager to focus on integrated marketing campaigns for Vimeo’s growing subscription business, Vimeo OTT. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for driving demand for B2B SaaS products.
This role will report to the Director of B2B marketing and work across the marketing team on initiatives that drive net new leads and pipeline for Vimeo OTT. This includes management of paid media, social, email, and onsite optimizations, and product launches that contribute to acquiring, engaging, and retaining the growing number of video businesses turning to Vimeo for their video monetization needs.
What you’ll do:
- Own target for new Vimeo OTT lead and pipeline generation
- Orchestrate and accelerate the journey from prospect to customer across channels - paid media, social, email, events, onsite promotions
- Execute digital marketing campaigns to drive leads and influence pipeline
- Partner with product marketing to activate and execute on product launch campaigns for Vimeo OTT
- Report out on performance and trends of OTT program initiatives
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3-5 years marketing experience
- Ability to ground decisions in data and use data to ask and answer questions that move the business forward
- Ability to manage multiple competing projects at various levels of scale
- Fluency in Salesforce, with Marketo a plus
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Flexible and can adapt to fast moving, agile team
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience with video technology, specifically OTT or live streaming, is a substantial plus
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs