Technical Operations associates will be tasked with maintaining enablements across all active enterprise products alongside prepping branded applications for the launch and maintenance queue across platforms. They will be key stakeholders in ensuring Enterprise clients receive regular app maintenance and have quick access to their Enterprise features.
These tasks are operational imperatives, crucial to the team’s ability to scale as it pertains to implementation, Onboarding, and maintenance.
What you'll do:
Enterprise Plan Enablement and Management
- Implement new business and upsell platform enablements across all enterprise product lines
Branded App Enablement and Management
- Own validation of new Vimeo OTT apps, ensuring all tasks are complete by internal teams
- Contribute to initial app setup, build, and QA for new apps
- Manage uploads and submissions as part of routine Vimeo OTT app maintenance
- Monitor app stores for feedback following submission
Skills And Qualifications you should possess:
- Completion of graduation from any university/ college with at least 2 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Strong computer skills
- Sound judgment and analytical abilities
- Willingness to comply with standard processes and procedures
Nice To Have Requirements:
- Solutions, operations and product mindset
- Previous experience with project management platforms like Jira, Air-table or Salesforce
- Exposure to tools such as Github, Dropbox, and Fastlane
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. We empower over 175 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest brands — to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos and to reach teams, audiences and customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 600 passionate, dedicated humans. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse and global community that we serve, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders and culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.