Vimeo is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help drive our Enterprise roadmap. This role will be responsible for the full product development lifecycle -- from identifying the most impactful opportunities to measuring success after release. The ideal candidate will be hands-on with a proven track record of delivering delightful user experiences. We’re still a small team so we’re looking for candidates who can wear multiple hats to fill gaps and ensure forward progress.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the Enterprise product and customer champion across Vimeo -- collaborate with Marketing, Support, and Sales teams to learn about user problems and outline potential product solutions.
- Conduct user research to better understand our customers and their needs -- includes user interviews, usability tests, customer surveys, joining sales calls, etc.
- Thoroughly analyze usage patterns to identify and validate insights, segment users and drive the roadmap -- work with Engineering to instrument features and work with BI to get relevant data.
- Provide input into product prioritization and help build our product roadmap.
- Work with stakeholders to spec product features outlining the business/customer needs, requirements, user stories, and success criteria.
- Work closely with design and engineering to prioritize, plan, and track development; lead rollout of new functionality to the users in partnership with Engineering and Product Marketing.
- Communicate progress and demo new features to the rest of the company.
- Observe market trends, analyze competitors, and help refine Vimeo’s focus areas.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS product management.
- Ability to identify the most important customer problems and shape optimal product solutions.
- Exceptional communication and organization skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and lead product development efforts.
- Capable of having productive conversations with engineers about technical tradeoffs in web development.
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research.
- Great UX sensibilities with a bias toward simplicity.
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience with video products, including live video.
- Experience in B2B sales, marketing, or product management.
- Hands-on development experience.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Ukrainian/Russian speaking skills.
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, and is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.