Vimeo is seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join our Accounting team and handle a high volume of both domestic and international payables. This role will own the Accounts Payable (A/P), Expense Reimbursement (T&E), and Credit Card (P-Card) processes for our businesses, interact directly and frequently with Vimeo and IAC staff, and actively participate in our financial reporting. The position will report to an Accounting Manager and receive exposure to all departments and levels of Vimeo personnel.
What You'll Do:
- Accounts Payable (A/P)
- Manage and own all aspects of invoice processing
- Code invoices and obtain proper approvals and documentation for vendor payments
- Collection and review of necessary tax paperwork prior to payment
- Review executed contracts for payment terms and ensure timely payments
- Conduct timely communication with vendors, IAC and Vimeo Staff
- Travel & Expense Reimbursement (T&E)
- Own T&E process for Vimeo in partnership with IAC
- Act as first line of defense for expense report accuracy and completeness by providing an initial review of all expense report submissions ensuring adherence to T&E policies
- Liaison between IAC AP and all Vimeo staff portraying a helpful, empathetic, “I will support you” attitude
- Continuous education and training of staff on dos and don’ts of T&E
- Assist with administering our Corporate Purchasing Card (P-Card) including card maintenance, employee education, tracking and processing on a bi-weekly basis
- Assist in monthly closing processes
- Other tasks, special projects and ad hoc analysis as needed
Skills & Knowledge You Possess:
- 3+ years of relevant experience managing A/P, T&E, company credit cards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus but not required
- Understanding of GAAP and operational accounting/financial reporting processes
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel; experience working with Cor360, Oracle/Essbase/Hyperion a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Unwavering commitment to confidentiality and data protection
- Ability to multi-task, effectively determine priorities and meet firm deadlines
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and incredibly fun work environment
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.