As the Director of B2B Marketing at Vimeo, you’ll create and manage highly impactful campaigns that acquire, engage, and retain a growing number of enterprises turning to Vimeo for video and live streaming solutions.
You’ll work with a growing B2B marketing team to scale qualified lead acquisition, build and continuously optimize digital marketing, account-based marketing (ABM), email automation, social, and event-based marketing channels. Success in this role means that more companies than ever are proactively choosing Vimeo to support their communications and grow their businesses.
This is the right opportunity for an experienced B2B marketing leader who is looking to build a best-in-class demand generation program, team, and play a key role in our triple digit growth story in 2019.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to define and shape a B2B marketing approach that will achieve new business bookings and retention/upsell targets
- Build and manage all B2B marketing programs to budget, timeline, and goals (including hiring and management of employees, outside agencies and contractors)
- Oversee day-to-day execution of the B2B marketing calendar, including content, events, email, and advertising
- Define quality standards and inform key messages for all campaigns in alignment with industry best practices for B2B communications
- Create and deliver against key metrics, including Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), opportunities, pipeline sourced / influenced, bookings, and customers retained
- Review all B2B marketing campaigns, and lead the team as they manage launch and review, guiding sales engagement and follow-up processes for each campaign
- Work with the content marketing team to ensure that the right content gets in front of the right audience at the right time
- Work with marketing operations to continually optimize marketing automation and lead acquisition platforms and processes
- Create B2B forecasts and marketing reports with detailed data and insights
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 7-10 years of marketing experience, with a focus on B2B campaign design and demand generation
- Deep experience with digital acquisition channels, marketing automation (Marketo preferred) and SaaS marketing at scale
- Passion and empathy for video creators; as a marketer you’ve been there, too, and want to be a part of building a better experience
- Analytical and data-driven, proficient with multi-variate testing, B2B attribution models, personalization, and ABM
- Extensive knowledge of success metrics, behavioral and demographic targeting, and ROI-driven marketing optimization techniques
- Exceptional communicator and effective storyteller who can match the message to the medium and get results
- Naturally operates cross-functionally, and engages both peers and executive audiences in dialogue so everyone can do their best work
- Thrives in high-growth environments
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 80 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.