Vimeo OTT helps video creators, niche programmers, and major media partners grow thriving businesses. They distribute and sell their amazing videos through our customer-branded websites and apps on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, and Roku.
The Vimeo Solutions team is dedicated to ensuring our users are getting the most out of Vimeo OTT’s offerings by providing technical support with professionalism. We aim to solve problems for our users that guarantee their success on the platform. We’re a team that loves to collaborate, encourages curiosity, and celebrates excellence.
We’re looking for someone with strong customer service sensibilities and a knack for technical-troubleshooting to provide email-based support to those using the Vimeo OTT platform.
What you’ll do:
- Provide fast, efficient email support to our thousands of creators
- Fully understand the needs of starting and maintaining a successful video business
- Improve and expand workflows and reporting for creators
- Create detailed internal and external product documentation
- Troubleshoot and report technical issues specific to OTT sellers
- Help prospective sellers understand the benefits of OTT compared to other Vimeo products and/or other video hosting services
- Communicate, scale process, and work effectively with the OTT Accounts team to offer the best support possible to all tiers of our sellers
- Provide thorough testing and detailed feedback on the OTT product (live in production or in beta)
- Help run beta-testing programs with our sellers for new parts of the OTT product
- Assist in communicating with our sellers on product updates with email campaigns, in-app messaging, and guide
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years in a support or community management role
- Excellent written communication skills
- Customer service experience and a refined philosophical approach for maintaining customer relationships
- You have a knack for investigating issues with the site when it’s not working as expected, and determining the cause of those issues
- Great instincts for how to represent Vimeo publicly
- Experience in bug vetting and ticketing systems is a plus
- Familiarity with Vimeo as a platform for hosting online video
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 80 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.