Vimeo is looking for a strong-minded creative marketer to drive our video hardware sales across all global channels. The Product Marketing Manager, Hardware will work with many teams across Vimeo to define marketing priorities and activate strategic marketing plans for our direct channel and third party resellers. This role will focus on positioning our video hardware features and benefits in compelling formats for both B2B and B2C functions. The ideal candidate has a marketing background, interest in technology and electronics, specifically video and/or livestreaming, and has exceptional writing skills.
What you’ll do:
- Build and execute an ongoing hardware marketing plan that includes direct channel and third party marketing efforts to achieve monthly revenue goals
- Work directly with the heads of hardware sales, product management and engineering to understand the hardware marketing priorities, sales targets, and strategic objectives – all of which will guide your day-to-day responsibilities and urgencies
- Maintain third-party channel-partner reseller relationships and manage regular communications including check-ins, training sessions, annual planning meetings, etc.
- Develop cohesive collateral for each hardware product to educate third party sellers and to help guide direct channel marketing efforts, communicating new features in-person and remotely with reseller partners
- Plan and execute channel promotions to maximize revenue
- Utilize business analytics to measure success of programs and make modifications and recommendations for future programs
- Conduct performance analysis (i.e.shopper insights) and communicate learnings to key stakeholders
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of experience in a product or marketing role – preferably working with hardware products
- Demonstrated success driving growth through marketing/funnel initiatives
- Strong communication, both written and oral
- Experience working cross-functionally, rallying product, marketing, PR, creative, BI, etc. behind initiatives
- Interest in video hardware, video production, or live video a massive plus
- Proven leader and a self-starter who can independently lead both strategy and execution, get internal buy-in, and communicate effectively
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, with ability to toggle between high-level, long-term strategies and ground-level, short-term tasks effortlessly
- Comfortable with ambiguity
Vimeo empowers video creators to tell exceptional stories, and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 70 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible. Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.