At Van Metre, we believe that each employee contributes directly to our growth, success and culture. We seek out candidates who love to challenge themselves and work with others to fulfill this role. Van Metre currently has an Internet Sales Consultant position available to support our New Homes Division!
The Internet Sales Consultant at Van Metre Homes assists the General Sales Managers and Vice President of Sales with the implementation of sales and marketing related activities. The primary responsibilities of the Internet Sales Consultant include but are not limited to:
- Generate and Maintain sales pipeline through use of internet-generated leads
- Achieve goals related to lead generation, appointment setting and conversion resulting in signed purchase agreements
- Assists the General Sales Managers with a variety of assigned tasks
- Prepares any reports and presentations as directed
- Assist in design and implementation of systems within the Sales & Marketing department that allow for consistency and efficiency in regards to customer generation and follow up
This role allows for substantial promotion potential including eventually becoming a New Homes Sales Manager.
- Efficiently capture and convert Internet Customer traffic into viable sales prospects through discovery of their needs and setting appointments for the desired communities
- Provide immediate or same-day email, telephone or online chat response to all Internet Customer requests. Response time to be monitored to meet minimum requirements
- Educate Internet Customers on current/future community and product offerings and incentive opportunities
- Manage campaigns for follow up to prospects for upcoming communities
- Customize follow up per individual lead to tailor a personal experience
- Maintain detailed follow up notes for prospects and appointments
- Maintain data on appointments set and converted
- Converse in an articulate manner with customers via phone, text, email and online chat
- Reach out to current database of customers to reengage their interest in purchasing a Van Metre Home
- Attend community events such as VIP events, Grand Openings, or other assigned events
- Manage and distribute electronic marketing materials to prospective Customers who visit Van Metre Home's website.
- Create and effectively manage an Internet Customer database which includes interest lists and VIP interest lists.
- Have an expert understanding of Van Metre Home's products, communities and incentive opportunities at all times
- Monitor website data, digital photography, illustrations and virtual tours on Van Metre Home's website and all other affiliations.
- Create/Edit and Distribute print material for online sales leads. This includes: Spec Flyers, Maps, Brochures, Incentive programs etc.
- Work with marketing team on any major updates to design and manage layout of website including content, contact forms etc.
- Manage social media accounts
Van Metre was just named one of the Top Workplaces in DC in 2017 by the Washington Post and the Washington Business Journal! We have also won the Washington Business Journal's Corporate Philanthropy Award 2 years in a row, received the Silver Award and recognition for being a Breast Feeding Friendly Workplace from Loudoun County's 2017 Annual Healthy Business Awards Council, and were named 2017's Outstanding Corporate Citizen of the Year in the mid-size business category from the Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce!
We offer excellent benefits, and a work environment that fosters and rewards excellence. We also promote work/life balance, including a robust Employee Wellness Program, which encourages healthy living and physical fitness through our monthly gym membership reimbursement, free Fitbit challenges, and massage offered on site. We encourage employees to make full use of vacation and company paid volunteer time to refresh their bodies and minds.
As a developer of complete communities and towns – luxury residential, mixed-use residential/retail, commercial, condominium and apartment communities – we have built more than 16,000 new luxury and custom homes since 1955.
Van Metre Mission Statement
The mission of Van Metre Companies is to build and continually improve upon the storied reputation, earned over the years since the Company’s founding in 1955, of providing top quality homes, investment properties and services to our customers and clients. The Company’s emphasis on integrity, professionalism and philanthropy ingrained by our founder Albert G. Van Metre, Sr. has garnered trust and respect in the Washington, D.C. area and beyond. It is critical to our future that we maintain that reputation and assure that Van Metre Companies continues to excel in real estate development and construction and in the management of apartment, retail and office investment properties, as well as in the provision of mortgage and related services. It is the task of our dedicated, energetic, and involved professionals to advance our ability to set the benchmark for luxury living and refined commercial development. The capstone of our mission is to make the “Van Metre” signature an icon for elegant residential communities, and industry leading condominium and apartment communities, as well as Class A neighborhood retail centers and office developments.