Udacity is on a mission to change lives, businesses and nations through radical talent transformation in digital technologies. We offer a unique and immersive online learning platform, powering corporate technical training in fields such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Autonomous Systems, Cloud Computing and more. Our rapidly growing global organization is revolutionizing how the enterprise market bridges the talent shortage and skills gaps during their digital transformation journey. Udacity is proud to be backed by respected investors like Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, Bertelsmann and Drive Capital, among other leading VC firms, and provides a powerful and differentiated solution inside of a $32b total addressable market opportunity. Udacity has more than 100 enterprise customers including Airbus, Bertelsmann, BNP Paribas, Leidos, Mazda, and the United States Air Force.
Udacity is looking for an elite, driven leader to lead, develop and inspire a highly talented team of Senior Enterprise Account Executives in the DACH region. If you love a challenge, get excited about helping your team achieve new business targets in the enterprise space, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on! Your team will drive new business acquisition and manage growth in existing customers for the fastest growing learning platform in the world. As the Regional Vice President of Enterprise Sales, your leadership, coaching, and sales strategy will position your team to acquire new customers, grow existing accounts, and drive revenue growth in this strategically significant territory.
Location: Udacity will consider qualified candidates based in Germany
- Successfully recruit, develop, and retain top performing sellers.
- Enable your team to effectively prospect, qualify, develop, and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
- Level up your team members to more effectively close business and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives (MEDDPICC/Command of the Message)
- Cultivate strong and effective relationships with your team, partner teams, and leadership throughout Udacity, as well as our Customers and Prospect accounts.
- Work closely with our internal partners like Customer Success, Strategic Alliances, Marketing, and others to deliver a superior customer experience, uncover new sales opportunities, promote lead generation and other marketing related events, and ultimately drive revenue
- Accurately forecast and report team metrics to Sr. Leadership
What We Value:
- You are Entrepreneurial with ~10+ years of F1000+ Enterprise SaaS Sales experience in a dynamic and fast-paced market (Start up experience desired)
- You are Talent Obsessed with ~5+ years Sales Leadership experience recruiting, developing, and leading a highly successful team of Senior Enterprise Sales professionals,
- You are process oriented with practical experience in MEDDPICC/Command of the Message and the ability to help others succeed with this methodology
- You are goal oriented, with a consistent track record of accomplishments (President’s Club, Leader of the Year, etc.)
- You believe we are Better Together and have a history of developing positive, productive, lasting relationships and team cultures.
- You are Data Driven – skilled in using data to make business decisions, promote professional development, and communicate clearly/effectively
- You are Candid and Direct - willing to share and receive direct and constructive feedback and consider all perspectives
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
Udacity is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe that the unique contributions of all Udacians is the driver of our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
What We Do
Udacity’s mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We address the complex dynamic of workforce challenges and strive to be the change we need in the world to transform talent to create opportunities for heightened productivity and retention. Udacity is where lifelong learners come to learn the skills they need, to land the jobs they want, and to build the lives they deserve.
Don’t stop there! Please keep reading...
You’ve probably heard the following statistic: Most male applicants only meet 60% of the qualifications, while women and other marginalized candidates only apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. If you think you have what it takes but don’t meet every single point in the job description, please apply!
We believe that historically, many processes disproportionately hurt the most marginalized communities in society- including people of color, working-class backgrounds, women and LGBTQ people. Centering these communities at our core is pivotal for any successful organization and a value we uphold steadfastly. Therefore, Udacity strongly encourages applications from all communities and backgrounds.
Udacity is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Please read our blog post for “6 Reasons Why Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Workplace Exists”
Last, but certainly not least…
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. We believe that the unique contributions of all Udacians is the driver of our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.
As part of our ongoing work to build more diverse teams at Udacity, when applying, you will be asked to complete a voluntary self-identification survey. This survey is anonymous, we are unable to connect your application with your survey responses. Please complete this voluntary survey as we utilize the data for diversity measures in terms of gender and ethnic background in both our candidates and our Udacians. We consider this data seriously and appreciate your willingness to complete this step in the process, if you choose to do so.