As a Director of Product Management for institutions, you'll lead product vision, strategy and execution of Udacity's products focused on Enterprise and Government customers. You will be responsible for building the product that delivers step-change innovation for the economic buyers, learners and program managers of global organizations.
You will need to successfully solve for customers' needs during internal decision-making and then work with experienced engineers and product designers using best-of-breed technologies, and the latest in data science techniques to deliver customer value at a scale that has never been done before in the industry. The ideal candidate will be driven to build and scale new products and services.
- Drive strategic vision for Udacity's Enterprise and Government products while working closely with Product Management, Design, Engineering, and Cross-Functional teams to deliver strong results.
- Own the entire product management lifecycle and drive the product vision and strategy for the group in line with the overall product and company strategy.
- Constantly interact with customers and internal stakeholders to master their pain points and identify product and service opportunities. Develop and share deep knowledge of customers, data, business, and industry.
- Clearly document and communicate plans, benefits, and results to all stakeholders including the leadership team.
- Measure launched products and feed insights back into the product development process
- Define and own the key KPIs of the product area, run experiments and drive highly data-driven decisions.
- Recruit, inspire and mentor a high-performance product management team.
- 10+ Years of Product Management Experience building B2B or B2G SaaS products
- Track record of taking a product from 0 to 1 and driving step-change innovation
- Engineering/technical background with data-driven mindset
- 4+ Years of management experience
- Executive presence and exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional communication, project execution and hands-on skills
- Preferred: Experience working on products focused on customer growth, retention and user stickiness, building consumer like user experiences and domain expertise in EdTech space
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.