We’re a small scrappy team so you’ll wear many hats and will be exposed to many areas of CRM marketing including campaign development, optimization, testing, reporting and more for both email and SMS channels.
You’ll be working on campaigns supporting new product and program launches as well as optimizing our existing library of automated nurture campaigns.
In this role your main responsibility will be managing email and SMS campaign operations, including: understanding the database integration with our marketing automation tool, building templates and campaigns, crafting customer segments, maintaining regular reporting structures, and outline testing opportunities to optimize performance.
- Day-to-day execution of Udacity email programs, including; setting up campaigns, coding emails, creating/segmenting lists, setting up a/b tests, optimizing for performance, QA.
- Partner with the CRM Manager to maintain production output and weekly campaign deliverables
- Partner with the CRM Manager to maintain monthly test results documentation
- Learn and implement our QA process to ensure high quality, error free campaigns across different email clients and ESPs
- Maintain best practices with regards to template design, audience segmentation, list hygiene, and deliverability
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders to coordinate campaign creative
- You’re a builder, a maker, someone who likes to get things done and work efficiently
- 3-5 years hands-on experience managing, implementing and working with a marketing automation systems
- Comfort working in HTML and CSS to edit email templates. Common tasks include implementing live text backgrounds, responsive layouts, and conditional formatting with Liquid, optimizing for various clients, including Outlook.
- Familiarity with email best practices and QA tools such as Litmus, Email on Acid
- Experience working in SendGrid, Twilio, Litmus or Blueshift a plus
- Experience setting up SMS marketing campaigns
- Deep experience with Email
- Understanding of event and trigger based data models and how they relate to marketing automation
- Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests
- Experience building, growing and optimizing emails in a fast-paced production environment
- Ability to go the extra mile - whatever it takes attitude and adaptability to changing prioritization
- Your team is based in California, so at least 4 overlapping working hours with PST time zone per day is required
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.