Our Enterprise team is responsible for helping companies and their employees realize the power of Udacity’s training at scale. You will help lead companies to empower their teams with training in the latest technologies so that they can develop powerful new products and services on a global scale.
The Value Architect / Consultant is responsible for providing additional value to existing Udacity Enterprise customers through continuous activities, starting during the pre-sales cycles and continuing throughout the Customer lifecycle. This includes increasing the engagement of learners alongside demonstrating the overall value of the Udacity investment to senior stakeholders and Economic Buyers.
You will partner closely with our Customer Success Managers to develop ongoing engagement strategies for each customer in your region and use these activities to produce and deliver Business Impact Reports (BIRs) that clearly demonstrate the success of our Udacity programs. An ability to speak at various levels, coupled with a strong analytical understanding is key.
Internally you will work to develop additional initiatives that provide added value to our customers, pilot, and ultimately scale these activities, potentially as billable additional services.
What you will get to do:
- Design, pilot, and scale initiatives to increase value and ROI for our customers
- Collaborate with sales partners to develop value realization models and project ROI during the pre-sales process
- Partner with the CSM on individual accounts to run detailed learner and line manager interviews to assess the impact of Udacity programs
- Develop a clear understanding of the customer needs and problems we are trying to solve and, together with the Customer develop value levers and metrics
- Deep Technical Education expertise and thought leadership with the ability to articulate through compelling storytelling at all levels of the organization
- Analyze all data from customer surveys and interviews and produce a Business Impact Report for delivery to major customer stakeholders
- Correlate additional sources such as EMSI skill and hiring data, Radford compensation data, and other sources to craft compelling value analytics and proof points
- Create a standard set of metrics that allow for an easy to consume value realization model
- Lead industry-specific research on skills, challenges, direction, technology adoption, and transformation to drive deeper value discussions with Customers and CSMs
- Ability to speak in terms of business outcomes related to solutions both internally and with the client, and lead teams who can model business cases associated with our solutions/offerings
- Travel as necessary (5-10%)
What We Value:
- 4+ years of experience in a consulting or project management background
- Startup experience and ethos
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to gather and clean complex data, perform detailed analysis and effectively communicate results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience managing cross-functional collaboration, with proven interpersonal and conflict management skills
- Experience using Salesforce, Gainsight, or another CRM is a plus
- Strong data analysis skills and proven experience with Tableau
- Experience with Account or customer relationship management a plus
- Proficient in managing multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and welcoming to new challenges
- Knowledge of Udacity products preferred
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.