As an Enterprise Account Executive, focused on Enterprise Sales, you'll drive our fast growing enterprise business through new client acquisition across the DACH region. You will help leading companies empower their teams with training in the latest technologies so that they can develop powerful new products and services on a global scale. We’re seeking a hungry seller skilled in MEDDIC/MEDDPICC with a proven track record selling to C-level executives at Global 2000/Fortune 1,000 companies. Udacity is a fast-paced start up where you will have a voice and the opportunity to grow your career. If you thrive in this type of environment, read on!
- Prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline.
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings goals.
- Use industry trends to understand customer pain points and tailor solutions based on customer needs.
- Conduct meetings with C-suite and speak as a leader in this space.
- Partner with product team to provide feedback on trends and identify opportunities to provide greater value to customers.
- Grow the team as we scale.
What we value:
- 8+ years in enterprise sales -- startup or early stage company experience
- Uses a consultative and solution/value selling approach to closing new business.
- Demonstrates strong business development negotiation, and communication skills at the client C level.
- Gathers in-depth knowledge of client’s business, organizational structure, and business processes to grow sales.
- Has an exceptionally strong track record in advanced enterprise sales with proven over-performance.
- Is forward-looking, flexible, creative, and proactive.
- Experience with corporate training products/services a plus.
- MEDDIC/MEDDPICC and Command of the Message experience strongly preferred
- Fluent German/English language skills required
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.