As a Societal Impact Programs Team, we enable governments, foundations and enterprises around the world to fulfill their societal impact objectives. Our global programs improve the livelihoods of diverse populations and workforces through radical, large-scale talent transformation journeys around the skills of the future.
This role is an exciting one that will offer a mix of project management and partnership/client management. You will be responsible for developing, managing, tracking, and ensuring success of our Societal Impact Programs. One of the main value drivers in Societal Impact Programs is career outcomes, and the ability to ensure that career outcomes are achieved, tracked, and communicated across our government programs is critical. While you don’t have to be a tech expert yourself, you’re required to have knowledge about the tech job market and the skills demanded in it per country & region. Your performance will be measured by how you manage existing partnerships and coordinate with Udacity’s various sub-teams including the business development team, the student experience team, the operations team, external global partners and other stakeholders to ensure stellar partner success, incredible student outcomes and broader societal impact.
Udacity is the place for you if you are looking to be a part of something fast paced, impactful and inspiring. If you are solution-driven, comfortable with ambiguity, people-focused and looking to create impact, then this role is what you’ve been looking for!
- Act as a program specialist for large scale projects with various entities, including government entities, semi-government entities, foundations and other private partners
- Manage the end-to-end execution of Societal Impact programs
- Manage clients and partner teams directly and independently
- Act as the main point of contact for partners and Udacity’s internal delivery team when they have concerns or suggestions, and help resolve any issues efficiently
- Liaise between internal and external stakeholders at key milestones to deliver strong program outcomes
- Problem-solve and conceptualize program elements to achieve desired outcomes
- Measure, analyze and report on program impact outcomes while tracking against KPIs
- Support the job partnership strategy to improve employment outcomes at scale for thousands of Udacity graduates
- Manage partnerships to create career outcomes for graduates (e.g. paid career opportunities) and support in other career-building efforts
- Contribute to quarterly and annual targets for revenue and users generated through program execution and partnerships
- Create client facing presentations for program updates, impact reporting and partnership development
- Nurture and maintain relationships with integrity and professionalism
What We Value
- Required: Ability to speak and write in English and Arabic fluently and idiomatically
- 4+ years experience in end-to-end project management and partnership management, ideally in consulting, education/training or technology
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, drive and resourcefulness in conceptualizing and executing large scale programs for thousands of learners
- Comfort manipulating large sets of data and developing insightful presentations
- Proven track record managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders across geographies
- Ability to handle mid to senior level stakeholders and interfacing with partner teams independently
- Ability to quickly identify opportunities, collaborate with multiple team members and influence decision makers
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage several work streams simultaneously
- Adaptability and curiosity in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Passion for digital transformation and tech-related projects
- A strong team player with a strong, ego-free sense of empathy who enjoys collaborating, asking for and providing help when necessary
- Willingness to travel locally and occasionally regionally/globally, only if necessary
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.