Udacity's mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, then teach the critical tech skills that individuals need for new and better jobs, and companies are looking for in their workforce. With Nanodegree programs ranging from AI and Azure to Data Science, Robotic Process Automation, and Cybersecurity, our online training platform helps even the busiest learners prepare themselves for the most in-demand tech roles.
Udacity's unique learning model of real-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7 enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journey—from the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, focused on Enterprise Sales, you'll drive our fast growing enterprise business through new client acquisition. You will help leading companies empower their teams with training in the latest technologies so that they can develop powerful new products and services on a global scale. We’re looking for someone who has a proven track record selling to and/or consulting with C level executives at Fortune 1,000 companies, and can excel in a startup fast paced environment.
- Prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline.
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings goals.
- Use industry trends to understand customer pain points and tailor solutions based on customer needs.
- Conduct meetings with C-suite and speak as a leader in this space.
- Partner with product team to provide feedback on trends and identify opportunities to provide greater value to customers.
- Grow the team as we scale.
What we value:
- 8+ years in enterprise sales -- startup or early stage company experience
- Uses a consultative and solution/value selling approach to closing new business.
- Demonstrates strong business development negotiation, and communication skills at the client C level.
- Gathers in-depth knowledge of client’s business, organizational structure, and business processes to grow sales.
- Has an exceptionally strong track record in advanced enterprise sales with proven over-performance.
- Is forward-looking, flexible, creative, and proactive.
- Experience with corporate training products/services a plus.
- Must reside in Germany.
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. We have partnered with AT&T, Google, Lyft, Microsoft, Accenture and more to provide over 22,000 scholarships this year to those from communities under-represented in tech.