Udacity's mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, then teach the critical tech skills that individuals need for new and better jobs, and companies are looking for in their workforce. With Nanodegree programs ranging from AI and Azure to Data Science, Robotic Process Automation, and Cybersecurity, our online training platform helps even the busiest learners prepare themselves for the most in-demand tech roles.
Udacity's unique learning model of real-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7 enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journey—from the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.
The Senior Manager of Field Marketing will work closely with the Enterprise Marketing team and the North America Sales and Customer Success teams to spearhead regional marketing initiatives as well as manage and coordinate day-to-day projects. She/He/They will play a major role in executing and measuring results of various marketing campaigns.
- Define a North America-specific marketing plan that supports the regional sales strategy
- Generate qualified pipeline for our enterprise sales team and achieve at least a 10x return in closed deals from demand-gen and events spend
- Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, direct mail marketing, and other channels as you see fit
- Plan and host virtual and in-person events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships
- Implement customer adoption and expansion programs among existing customers
- Forecast marketing and sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market pipeline
- Leverage the rest of the Enterprise Marketing team to build needed content and landing pages (for events, webinars, eBooks, etc.)
- Support regional Sales and Customer Success teams as otherwise needed and within priorities and capacity
What we value:
- Proven experience generating large-deal pipeline for Enterprise technology companies
- Past success as a field marketing leader
- Willing and able to roll up one’s sleeves as an individual contributor and also influence and leverage corporate resources
- Experience partnering with an enterprise sales team
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with extremely solid sense of ownership and urgency
- Creative, innovative, and always thinks outside the box
- Metric-oriented with excellent analytical and project management skills
- Exceptional team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. We have partnered with AT&T, Google, Lyft, Microsoft, Accenture and more to provide over 22,000 scholarships this year to those from communities under-represented in tech.