What You’ll Be Doing
As one of the automation and analytics experts of the marketing team, you will be a part of supporting the team’s automation and data endeavors to scale and optimize our data-driven growth. This unique opportunity provides various analytical challenges across all steps of the growth funnel. You will be utilizing our marketing automation to track all our marketing activities, reporting on revenue attribution, analyzing the performance of our marketing activities, experiment with customer segmentation techniques, predict customers’ behavior, map and analyze customers journeys, help define and monitor the team’s KPIs, and convey your insights using top-grade BI tools and data infrastructures.
The large variety of our target audience, our diverse products’ portfolio, and the growing line of insight-hungry stakeholders will challenge you to execute in a lean, well-strategized manner.
You are innovative, self-driven, not afraid to take on big and unknown challenges, and have a passion for solving complex problems.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- 3+ Years of experience in using technology to track and support business process automation and analytics.
- Understands how to track and report on business activities specifically being executed by the commercial organization.
- Experience in data management best practices with the ability to implement data governance and quality processes
- Experience with designing, building and maintaining business performance dashboards and reports within CRM and Tier1 BI platforms like SFDC and Tableau
- Track record of successfully developing and delivering dashboards and reports that resulted in improving business’s effectiveness that led to the company’s growth.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to collaborate across a diverse group of stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, specifically in conveying complex insights regarding marketing and sales performance
- Eager to work in a company that makes a positive impact in the world.
- Experience using technologies like Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Snowflake, and Tableau for tracking and analyzing business data.
- Knowledge in the different type of marketing activities that are typically executed by marketing programs and field marketing teams
- Experience building visualizations and comfortable working in a Data Warehouse in order to generate data model requirements.
- Experience with data architecture and modeling best practices, as well as generating requirements for building data models with data warehouses like Snowflake.
- Experience with full-funnel pipeline and revenue attribution models (first and multi-touch).
What Sets You Apart
- Experience operating a marketing automation platform to track all the marketing activities being executed with specific knowledge regarding how to measure the performance of those activities
- Experience with lead management (i.e. lead funnel, lead nurturing, lead scoring, lead routing, lead conversion, etc.)
- Deep understanding of how to use Excel to do data processing and enriching
- Experience executing SQL queries and scripts within a data warehouse (like Snowflake) in order to structure and unify data across multiple sources and tables for dashboard and report building.
- Knowledge and passion for Biology.
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in the service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals, and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.