Want to do something with a positive impact? Keep on reading!
Twist Bioscience is a fast-growing startup developing a disruptive synthetic DNA technology that is changing the world. Synthetic biologists will use our products to engineer organisms that produce medicine, create everyday chemicals using the atmosphere as a carbon source, breed plants that make their own fertilizers and develop in-vivo diagnostics that alert us when we are sick. And we’re just getting started.
The Tel Aviv R&D center is building the software tools which enable synthetic biologists to design, and edit biological code, and develop better bio-based products faster and cheaper. Consider DNA as the “machine code” of life, we build the IDE to design, compile and debug it.
We are expanding our team and looking for an experienced, highly motivated, and passionate Solution Engineer lead to join our development team.
If you are up for the challenge and want to join us on, contact us:
- Work closely with the development teams to design B2B solutions for various clients’
- Meet with clients to discuss and understand their software needs
- Preform technical sales demonstrations to our customers, help them leverage the use of our systems
- Drive the technical aspect of the sales, lead the integrations efforts, work with our customers to ensure quick & smooth processes
- Strategize with the sales team and product management in creating customized solutions
- Use data to track traction, ensure retention and grow our client’s base
- Develop relationships and maintain client’s relations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 3+ years Solutions Engineer / Pre-Sales Engineer
- A good understanding of API development best practices
- High-level communication skills in English - Must
- Experience working with business systems (SFDC, SAP), and procurement systems (Jaggaer, Science Warehouse or similar) – major advantage
- Ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way
- Background in Biology / Bioinformatics / Life Sciences is a plus
This position addresses both men and women