At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of customers who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as medicine, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, by using our synthetic DNA tools, our customers are developing ways to better lives and improve the sustainability of the planet.
Our Tel Aviv research and development center is building the software tools that enable researchers to design and test innovative applications for DNA, the building blocks of life. Click here to see an example of our eCommerce interface.
Watch this to see how we are building the future!
What you will do:
- Review product specification documents and identify tests requirements
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Execute and evaluate tests cycles and ensure new deliverables meet product requirements.
- Collaborate with the technical and product teams
- Analyze automation tests results
- Suggest solutions to identify product problems
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 2+ years of QA experience testing WEB applications
- Knowledge of network protocols such as HTTP, TCP, Restful APIs
- Solid background in Biology / Bioinformatic (bachelor or master degree)
- Highly motivated, great self-learner, responsible, independent
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Experience in using browser debug tools
- Ability to drill down and find the root cause of problems
- Experience in working with automation tools
- Experience working with Linux or Mac operating systems – an advantage