We are Twist Bioscience and we are disrupting the Synthetic Biology and the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) fields with our proprietary DNA synthesis platform. Our offices in San Francisco and Carlsbad are growing and we are looking for a talented Marketing Automation Manager to lead our automated digital marketing efforts.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Marketing Automation Manager you will have a unique opportunity to build and shape our Marketing Automation Platform as it is one of our most important components in the Digital Marketing stack.
You will be responsible for building and configuring the platform to optimize for high performance digital marketing. Part of the role will also be to measure and build campaigns to boost retention of our customers.
Another important part of the role will be to build different campaigns based on the customer journey. We have a core technology that can produce a myriad of products with diverse markets and distinct customers.
We are looking for a person that is not afraid of big and unknown challenges, innovative, entrepreneur in spirit and has amazing problem solving skills. We are looking for a data-driven person who cares about analytics and will be able to accelerate our acquisition and activation efforts.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- 3+ years of managing a Marketing Automation platform (Pardot / Marketo / Hubspot)
- Marketing experience in B2B space
- Proven experience in building advanced dashboards on the platform
- Experience with integrating with CMS and CRM
- Knowledge and experience with implementing lead scoring program
- Track record of successful email nurture campaigns
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience of managing consulting agencies
- Problem solving skills and ability to be hands-on
- Strong analytical and data driven personality, experience with turning data into actionable insights
- Eager to work in a company that makes a positive impact in the world
- Experience with ABM
- Knowledge about email compliance (CAN-SPAM, GDPR)
- Experience with building and maintaining a marketing activities calendar
- Understanding how to use a marketing automation platform to drive the execution of your entire marketing strategy–from demand generation to multi-channel engagement, to customer cross-sell and advocacy
- Knowledge and passion for Biology
- Knowledge of current best practices and new strategies for digital and lead generation marketing
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.