The Finance Business Systems Analyst is a key member of the IT Solutions Architect team with primary responsibility for business analysis and solution designs for Finance.
Are you an individual who has experience in Finance processes, systems and are passionate about driving business impact through process optimization and data-driven insights? Do you have excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills? If you are motivated, results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you to discuss this unique opportunity.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with product owners and business subject matter experts to gather business requirements and translate business requirements into technical requirements for developing the solutions
- Provide a combination of technical and business expertise to ERP/BI applications to assist with the implementation of strategic business needs
- Serve as the first point of contact for Finance/Accounting to support their reporting needs and to improve/design new business processes
- Work with development teams to develop plans and estimates for the delivery of reporting requests and user stories
- Run daily audit reports to maintain clean and accurate data across various financial processes
- Provide reporting and analytics for reliable access to high-quality data
- Manage the development and maintenance of reporting and project documentation
- Create data flow diagrams and process flow diagrams to facilitate better system understanding
- Support in designing and creation of training material and conducted internal training sessions for business users on reporting analysis in Finance and Accounting areas
- Support and develop User Acceptance Testing plans, coordinate testing, and document test results of new systems/reporting functionality and processes
- Oversee an effective change management process to facilitate the adoption of new requirements
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- 5 years related Finance/Accounting experience or finance BA analyst
- 3 years of experience in SAP ERP FICO and SD
- Experience in writing specification documents
- Experience in writing SQL Queries
- Developing Tableau reports and dashboard
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Biotech industry background is a plus
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.