Job opportunity: Salesforce Implementation Specialist
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Using our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform, our customers are changing the world for the better.
In fields such as medicine, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, by using our synthetic DNA tools, our customers are developing ways to better lives and improve the sustainability of the planet. We are leading and rapidly growing synthetic biology company that has developed a disruptive DNA synthesis platform to industrialize the engineering of biology. The core of our platform is a proprietary technology that pioneers a new method of manufacturing synthetic DNA by “writing” DNA on a silicon chip.
At the Tel Aviv R&D center, we are building the software tools that enable genetic engineers to design and edit biological code. Consider DNA as the “machine code” of life, we build the IDE to design, compile and debug it.
What Will You Do:
- Work closely with the eCommerce platform development team, planning and implementing cross-functional business processes in Salesforce.
- Get business requirements from the product team to evaluate, plan, document and implement the best solution in SFDC.
- Manage and prioritize tasks for salesforce external developers.
- Manage and enforce the Salesforce change management process from development sandboxes to production.
- Work and deliver under a tight and ever-changing environment.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Be accountable for executing and processing data change and data imports requests.
- Implement ongoing maintenance, configuration and administration requests.
- Provide training and support of the Salesforce platform.
Skills we are looking for...
- 2+ years as Salesforce Administrator experience.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess risk.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork abilities.
- Proven Experience with change management tools & release management
- Interest and drive in learning new technologies and tools.
- Ability and willingness to adapt to a fast paced environment with changing demands and priorities.
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ & Billing - advantage.
- Apex & Lightning component development skills - advantage.
- Experience in writing SQL\SOQL and database design - advantage.